PDA

View Full Version : SKS followed me home this morning!

Old Goat Keeper
08-28-2010, 11:06 PM
This one was made at the Tula arsenal. It is in like new condition. Either wasn't issued or arsenal rebuilt. And it has very nice wood in the stock considering what I've seen on so many ex-mils. Now to get it shooting cast along with it's brother Yugo. No digital camera = no pics yet!

Tom

2wheelDuke
08-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Congrats. Mind if I ask what you paid for it?

mike in co
08-29-2010, 09:50 PM
i sold an sks this afternoon...its a nice chicom that was replaced by a much better chicom.....

well then this guy walks by with a russin sks....and wouldnt you know it we come to a nice price and it follows me home...all matching on the metal, the stock is a replacentthat has the old number lined out and the new matching added in matching stamped numbers.

well now the second chicom will be sold this week....lol

mike in co

missionary5155
08-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Good morning
Everyone NEEDS a couple SKS rifles to for the plain fun they are.

JeffinNZ
08-31-2010, 12:40 AM
I had a Ruski SKS a while back. It was rather neat. I built a stock for it with a comb that was adjustable. Best day on wallabies ever was 24 in a morning shooting milsurp ammo with the FMJ replaced with a XTP 100gr HP. NASTY load.

emorris
09-06-2010, 03:38 PM
If you ever want to restock it you may consider the tapco interfuse stock. I recently put one on my nornico. I also am using their 20 rnd mags as well. The install was really easy and I like the adjustable stock. Also had to install gas pistion to make it 922 compliant.