PDA

View Full Version : BTS 40 cal one step swage die avialblity

BT Sniper
08-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I certainly have been having a lot of fun with the BTS 40 cal one step die as well as many of you here too. Seems we have certainly sparked alot of interest amungest the many out there. I have talked with CH-4d and they said they have sold more swage dies in the last 18 months then in the total time since they took over the company. Anyone care to look back and see just when the posts really started to take off reguarding using their dies and scrap brass to make bullets with[smilie=1:.

We have certainly played a part in their increased sales and as such we are starting to see back orders in their supply. This spring they had just finished a production run of 40 cal swage dies when I made my offer with improved versions. That was back in January and as of the first of August they sold out of the 40 cal dies.

So unfortantly I am waiting too for these 40 cal swage dies so I too can offer my improved versions on their basic die body to the many of you still interested. I have been told it will be 4-6 months waite I know they estamate on the long side of these figures to be safe so it certainly could be sooner. As soon as they finish their next production run you can bet I will placing a pretty big order for die bodies to improve.

If the many of you interested in this 40 cal improved one step swage die to make 40 cal bullets from 9mm would simply post your intrest or send me an ocasional PM I will have a better idea of just how many to have ready and order as soon as they become avialble. Till then for the many of you anticipating these dies there is certainly lots that can be done in the mean time, like casting cores and annealing brass. I will certainly have plenty of the 40 one step dies to offer just as soon as they become avialble so don't worry about me pulling this set up from my list of dies to offer any time soon.

Good shooting and Swag On!

BT

RangerNick
09-01-2010, 08:08 PM
I'd like to get one from you when available.

buck1
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
There, just look what you have gone and done! :kidding: LOL!

Now you say to them
"Buy my ideas for a million $ ,and look what you could do!"

Thats sort of how John Browning did it. [smilie=1:
Good 4 U!!
................Buck