PDA

View Full Version : Jones' Molds?

August
09-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Which brand of handles is compatible with Paul Jones' molds?

Thanks

trooperdan
09-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Weren't his moulds all Saecos? I seem to recall he was a big distributor for Star and I believe Saeco.

powderburnerr
09-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Saeco it is ....Dean

omgb
09-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Guys, there are two Paul Jones. one was a big distributer for SAECO, the other a mould maker in Los Angeles. The SAECO Paul Jones also sold Star reloaders and sizers. he did sell off a whole bunch of moulds a while back and they were almost all, SAECO. The other Paul Jones is a custom mould maker of no small reputation among BPCR shooters. His Creedmore bullets have one more matches than Carter had little Liver pills. I'm going to check and see which handles his moulds take. I'll be right back.Ok, I'm back. Here's the link: http://www.pauljonesmoulds.com/ Although he doesn't say so directly on the site, the handles in question sure look like SAECO handles. Since the custom cherrys he offers are based on SAECO cherrys, my guess is that he uses SAECO handles on his moulds. That's a guess, I really don't know for sure. however, if you went to the link, you could email him and find out without a doubt.

Buckshot
09-04-2006, 08:35 PM
...........Reece, I liked the way you didn't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out :-). That was quick!

................Buckshot

omgb
09-04-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm so fast, I once left on Tuesday and arrived on the previous Monday; relatively speaking of course. [smilie=1: Actually, I posted, left to go look up the link and then edited my post so that I picked up where I left off. Nice trick eh?:mrgreen:

Jon K
09-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Saeco it is ....Dean

Paul Jones Custom Molds - uses Saeco Handles with a modification to keep sprue plate from swinging full circle.

Jon :castmine: