View Full Version : Bt Sniper 44 cal hp dies

dragonrider
08-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Bt lives in Oregon, I live in Ma, the whole country is in between us. I sent him a money order on Monday of last week, GOT THE DIES TODAY, that is rediculously quick. I am not complainin, to be sure I'm not. I am positively giddy that I have them so soon. I am in the hot tub right now but maybe when I get out I will sneek downstairs and see what happens on my press.

BT thanks for the speed in gettin them to the wrong end of the country. they are beautifuly made, I haven't measured it yet but appears to be less than .001" Nice close tolerance and excellet finish. Thanks again BT I am sure I will contact you again.

BT Sniper
08-20-2010, 10:55 PM
Paul,

It was a pleasure, thanks for the comments and your welcome. Keep us informed as to your progress. Certainly feel free to inquire with any questions either here on the forum or pm.

Drop me a line whenever you like for any thing else I may be able to put together for you. The fun is just getting started. Wait till you see how rewarding it is to shoot your own custom bullets.

Swage On!

BT

Jim_Fleming
08-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Gents, with your permission, I'd like to lurk in on this little thread...

The idea of swaging .429 bullets sounds might dang fine to me... I shoot it in two different guns. but thus far I've only used cast boolits...

JHP's might be a nice change of pace, etc...

Thanks for letting me lurk.