PDA

View Full Version : I posted this in Casting Equipment, but the're not interested.

Changeling
08-19-2010, 02:40 PM
I called Waage a few minutes ago and ordered there "K4757" 20 lb casting pot that was designed for the ladle bullet caster.

Talked to a Super nice lady (Marsha) 1-800-922-4365 to place the order. The cost was $152.00 plus $18.00 shipping.

While talking to her she informed me that it was a good thing I ordered now because there will be a
"PRICE INCREASE" in September, but she didn't know how much it would be because it hadn't been decided yet. I'm posting this because if you want one you might want to get it now!

As a side note: This was one of the nicest experiences I have ever had in buying on the Internet. The lady (Marsha) was completely knowledgeable of answering my questions and just a very pleasant person!

I hope this information will help someone here.:veryconfu

RobS
08-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for sharing the info and your experience

Le Loup Solitaire
08-20-2010, 12:36 AM
This looks like a good replacement for the old Saeco 20 pounder of long ago. It could be used reliably for smelting large quantities of WW and could be easily cleaned of crud. This type of pot is a superior vessel for casting either with a standard ladle or a souptype open ladle for use with gang molds like the H&G 6 and 10 holers. The price looks fair too so its a quality deal. LLS

AzShooter
08-20-2010, 05:09 AM
I love the way my WAAGE works. Keeps temperatures + or - 5 degrees through my casting time. Best pot I've ever owned. May as well buy before the price goes up. Mine has lasted 10 years so far. I know it will last forever.

Changeling
08-20-2010, 03:34 PM
I love the way my WAAGE works. Keeps temperatures + or - 5 degrees through my casting time. Best pot I've ever owned. May as well buy before the price goes up. Mine has lasted 10 years so far. I know it will last forever.

I've heard the same thing form a lot of Ladle casters, that is why I decided on the waage pot. It seems a lot of the different competition shooters use Waage pots and Ladle casting to obtain the best cast bullets possible. Not that one needs a Waage pot to do that, but it can sure make things a lot easier from what I am told.

Anyway, I just thought some of you might be interested before the price increase.