PDA

View Full Version : Glock 22 barrel ???

Tom Krein
08-15-2010, 11:43 AM
I have a question for you Glock cast boolit shooters. I would like to get an aftermarket barrel for my Glock 22 so that I can shoot lead bullets, what do you recommend/use?

THANKS for the info.

Tom

bdutro
08-15-2010, 12:03 PM
This one (http://www.americangunworks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=94&zenid=42nn662fo5dlgo9gcdqf1kuvn6)

bbs70
08-15-2010, 06:55 PM
I also have a Glock 22 and use the lone wolf barrel.
From what I read before purchasing it, it was suppose to be quite accurate and no special fitting involved, just a drop in replacement.
I've put several thousand rounds down range with the Glock and the Lone Wolf barrel and I must say I really like it.
Very accurate and I've had ZERO problems with it.

exile
08-15-2010, 09:00 PM
I don't load for the .40 S & W but I have a Jarvis barrel and a Storm Lake barrel for my Glock 9's. I have shot more out of the Storm Lake barrel (the Jarvis is almost too pretty to use) and I really like it.

exile

HammerMTB
08-16-2010, 10:35 AM
I have a couple Glocks and aftermarket bbls. I would recommend against the Lone Wolf bbl. It is the cheapest, but cheap doesn't always make the best buying decision.
My experience with them was that the bbl I got form them had no throat at all. I asked them to throat it. They agreed. They sent the bbl back with .050" too much headspace. When I pointed that out, they got very indignant, told me to send it back for a refund (they weren't going to try again).
It took 3+ months and many phone calls to get my money back, and at that they didn't refund my shipping.
Really poor customer service, and a low quality product, IMHO.
Storm Lake makes all the same drop-in bbls as LWD, and mine have been trouble free.

9.3X62AL
08-16-2010, 03:06 PM
I went Storm Lake for my Glock 23, and it has been an accurate and reliable replacement.

HiVelocity
08-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Ewww,

Lets see, Storm Lake for my Glock 23, 6" for my Glock 20, and Storm Lake for my
Glock 17. (So far).

Buy it, you won't have any problems; excellent product.

HV in SC:wink: