PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Shoot Brit BPCRs

Boz330
08-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Does anybody shoot Sniders or Martini's for grins and giggles? If so and you are close to KY, there is going to be a fun shoot at my farm on Sep 9th. If you think that you might want to come, drop me an e-mail and I will put you on the list.

Bob

Buckshot
08-23-2006, 02:11 AM
...............I shoot both and would love to participate, but being in California would make for a drive I don't have time for, bummer!

................Buckshot

Boz330
08-23-2006, 08:25 AM
Buckshot, Thats why Orville and Wilbur invented the airplane[smilie=1: I went to my first one last year in WV and had a ball, so thought I would host one at my place.
TenX from out your way came up with a box of 577-450 loaded ammo and a big box of kapok for door prizes. I have a couple more trinkets promised but haven't seen them yet.

Bob

Abert Rim
09-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Boz: Please post some photos. How did the shoot go?

Boz330
09-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Here is a shot of opening Volley, (if it works). I don't have much luck with this stuff.
The shoot came off real well and I think that everyone attending had a good time. We had a mixture of steel and paper targets for large bore Snyders and Martini Henry's and the small Martini actions. There were 7 stages of fire from 230yd down to 25yd. The steel plate rack and the Texas Star were real favorites and were shot over and over. The whole thing was for fun and the donated prizes we had were handed out as door prizes.

Bob