PDA

View Full Version : Gator Checks - how good?

Alex Hamilton
07-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi, Guys,

I tried to order some Hornady gas checks from Graf & Sons yesterday and the export manager told me that their new policy is not to accept international orders under $250!!! I don't think I will live long enough to use up that many checks!:smile:

I have just heard of Gator checks, but could not find them on Google other than a reference to group buys on this forum.

How good are Gator checks? Comparable to crimp on Hornady's? How does one in UK participate in group buys here?

Many thanks,

Alex

blaser.306
07-08-2010, 08:16 AM
From my experience the gator checks are as good or better fit and function than the (H) or (L) brand . They fit the Boolit bases I think better , Not to mention being cheaper !

Alex Hamilton
07-08-2010, 09:41 AM
From my experience the gator checks are as good or better fit and function than the (H) or (L) brand . They fit the Boolit bases I think better , Not to mention being cheaper !
Thank you, Blaser.

Alex

Blammer
07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Alex, the easiest way to get gator checks is to look at the bottom of my sig line and see where it says to order GC's.

OR

since you are in the UK, PM me on what you want and I'll help you out.

Shipping to the UK will be $14 and I can fit a max of 4 pounds of GC's into one box.

Depending on the caliber you want will depend on the amount of what you can get. Wt limits and all....

I believe there is another in the UK who also gets gator checks from me. I'll try to find him.

Darrell

Jon K
07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Measure the boolit shank and check the Sticky here for sizes:
http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=17539

Also some have different sizes available for same caliber i.e. 41 cal.

Jon

baladel45
07-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Hello Blammer,
I am interested in ordering from Spain.
What about method of payments? Can I use MC or VISA cards?
Thanks

Blammer
07-21-2010, 12:31 PM
baladel45, sorry no MC or visa, I take paypal or international MO. If paypal, you'll need to cover the paypal fee.

Order from the link in my sig line and then PM me and we'll get it set up for you.

I'm expecting a farily large GC order to arrive soon. If you don't see what you want, keep a check on the list.

Down South
07-24-2010, 08:22 AM
I've gotten Gator Checks from Blammer before. The Gator checks seem to be just as good or better than the Lyman IMHO.

dromia
07-25-2010, 01:50 AM
I believe there is another in the UK who also gets gator checks from me. I'll try to find him.

Darrell

Thats me. :-D

And they are available from me here in the UK.