PDA

View Full Version : ak trigger creep

pathfinder
07-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know how to reduce the trigger creep on a Romanian w.s.a.r. with stamped reciever.

I have already taken the trigger group out and cleand the sear, disconceter, and the hammer.

akajun
07-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Does anyone know how to reduce the trigger creep on a Romanian w.s.a.r. with stamped reciever.

I have already taken the trigger group out and cleand the sear, disconceter, and the hammer.

Dont try doing a "trigger job" on a stock ak trigger. You are asking for problems.

If you want an improved ak trigger get the red star arms trigger. It is a two stage, fully adjustable match trigger and is quite nice. I put one on my PSL.

RU shooter
07-01-2010, 05:42 PM
You can do the standard polishing of the trigger group.Dont remove metal just polish,May smooth things up some but I agree with the other guy the Red Star Arms two stage adj. tigger group is very nice,I also had one on a PSL Turned a good shooting rifle into a great shooting one.I dont know if I could justify buying one to put on a WSAR though their not cheap (to me anyways)

Tim

Shiloh
07-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Buy an aftermarket trigger. It is an AK. All AK's and variants have typical Com-Bloc sloppy triggers. They work great for the application of the AK's SKS's Ect...

Shiloh