PDA

View Full Version : Another satisfied BT Sniper customer

GeneT
06-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Well, I swaged my first-ever bullets tonight. Got my BTSniper one-step .40 swage die (much sooner than he told me I'd have it) and it was plug and play. He even set it up for a Rock Chucker, so I literally just screwed the die into the press, pushed the pusher into the ram, inserted the ejector and I was in business. Success on the very first (and every) attempt.

Thanks BT!

GsT

BT Sniper
06-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Your welcome, glad I could help out. Wait till you see how good they look loaded. Then the smile on your face when they shoot better then you expected. Be sure and take all necessary precautions when loading. Shouldn't be any problem just remember these are a bit longer and heavier then most 40 cal bullets.

I found it to be quite a lot of fun making my own. I knew I had to pass this on to you all as it was just to easy and fun not to. Really gives us somthing to do out here in Oregon durning the rainy months.

Keep us updated with your results. We should have some feed back on good loads before to long. I just might get out and shoot some myself again someday.

Swage On!

BT