PDA

View Full Version : My martini's

Frank46
06-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Olny have three
1. BSA model 12 with PH7 rear target sight and redfield globe front sight. Had thia about 25 years and loves the brass cased russian junior ammo
2. This BSA started life as a canadian trainer has the circle with an arrow inside the circle. The way it works is you unscrew the takedown screw on the left side of the receiver and then unscrew the bbl. Now in its present form the bbl is permanently screwed into the receiver. Finnish is kind of ratty. Cross between a cold blue job gone bad and no blue at all. Some scratches on the receiver. Bubba got to the buttstock and the finger lever. Got a nice 12/15 buttstock from John Appleton before he passed away and a nice 12/15 finger lever from a gent in England. Set to go to the gunsmith to fit the new lever, fit the buttstock and open the inletting on the standard 12/15 forend.
3. 310 cadet receiver in excellent condition, I have the wood, metalwork, and a nice 310 bbl all waiting to be put together. Since the action is in the white and the bbl has lite rust all metal will be bead blasted prior to blueing.
4. Greener markIII police shotgun. Bbl is toast so maybe one of these days will have someone slap a 50/70 bbl on it. So there you have it, the total collection of my martinis. Frank

Three-Fifty-Seven
06-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Where's the pictures? We all want pictures with a title like that!:wink::mrgreen:

Frank46
06-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Shawn, I'm electronically challenged. Still have problems with my vcr. Frank