PDA

View Full Version : First Class machining!!!!!

Changeling
06-18-2010, 02:36 PM
I just received my group buy for the 45-270-SAA mold made by Miha in Slovinia.

It will be a while before I am casting bullets but I'm sure others who received there molds will handle that discussion on this forum.
What I would like to comment on is this is some of the finest machining I have seen in a long time. I checked about everything I could possibly think of and can not find a single fault. Maybe some one else can, but not me! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.:D

Doby45
06-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Pictures or it never happened!!!

buck1
06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Casting is not a perfect science. So that mold wont work right! The best thing to do is give it to me! trouble solved! LOL!!!

RobS
06-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Yep it sure is nice to have a mold made by someone who cares a whole lot about what they do. We have some very good mold makers here on this site and it sure is hard to go back to production molds like LEE, Lyman and RCBS once you have had one of these people's molds. Not saying that LEE, Lyman and RCBS are terrible by any means, actually some of them are very good but..................they are landslides away from what you can receive for a mold.

chboats
06-18-2010, 07:56 PM
The biggest advantage with the mould makers on this sight, even better than the excellent machine work, is that you know what you will get!!! You how big the nose is and what the size of the bands are.

Carl

RobS
06-19-2010, 01:09 AM
The biggest advantage with the mould makers on this sight, even better than the excellent machine work, is that you know what you will get!!! You how big the nose is and what the size of the bands are.

Carl

So very true and worth the extra $$$