PDA

View Full Version : Rcbs LubriMatic 2

Bubba w/a 45/70
08-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Has anyone ever had RCBS send out the main body of this lubrisizer as a "replacement part"??? Mine had a total meltdown yesterday and is now unusable.

My threads where the plunger assembly screws in are stripped, along with the threads on the nut, and the lube plunger is screwed up.

Everything that happened is my fault, so ya don't have to reiterate that to me.[smilie=1:

I just want to know if RCBS will replace the main body of the lubrisizer when it is not something that is "replaceable" when reading the parts listing on their website. This happened too late to call in. And I'm getting to the point of "between a rock and a soft place":???: in needing my luber.

keeper89
08-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Call customer service at your earliest opportunity, I would be surprised if they don't replace the entire unit for you......good outfit to deal with in my experience--and just about everyone else's here........good luck!:holysheep

44woody
08-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Bubba w/a 45/70 I put a crack in mine one time I called up the folks at rcbs and the nice lady on the other end of the phone said to send it back there customer servicccce # is 1-800-533-5000 there address is ---RCBS Operations---605 oro Dan Blvd---Oroville,Ca.-----95965--- I got mine back in a short piroid of time they replaced the hole main body of the luber and on a side note if it is a RCBS product and it breaks they will fix it :castmine: 44Woody

Marshal Kane
08-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Bubba, you are really in luck! Send the lubrisizer back to RCBS and they will fix it. I called them once when the dog took a liking to the primer catcher tray on my Rockchucker and turned it into speghetti. Asked RCBS for the price of a new one. The rep just laughed and asked me what kind of dog I had. Sent me a new primer catcher tray that day, no charge. RCBS customer service is second to none.

50 Caliber
08-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Second to Dillon Precision!!! :):) My house burned down a few years ago they did not ask about insurance or anything, they sent me a new SDB and the RL550 with all the accessories I had lost at no charge for anything.thats over $1500.00 bucks worth of stuff!!!!

Marshal Kane
08-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Second to Dillon Precision!!!
Let's just say we agree to disagree. Equal to but not second to. Must admit your treatment from Dillon was AWESOME!

Tristan
09-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Second to Dillon Precision!!! :):) My house burned down a few years ago they did not ask about insurance or anything, they sent me a new SDB and the RL550 with all the accessories I had lost at no charge for anything.thats over $1500.00 bucks worth of stuff!!!!

That type of service is simply above and beyond the call of duty! :-D