PDA

View Full Version : Powder and primers in Grand Jct CO

OeldeWolf
06-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I am in Grand Junction this weekend for a wedding. I managed to make it to the Sportsman's Warehouse (hope I got that right). They had so many boxes of primers, and jugs if powder.... I was sooo sorry I could not load up a spare suitcase and take it on the plane with me. I will try to make it to cabela's tomorrow, but the wedding is priority, and transport a little lacking at the moment. I need a stem for the decapper die...

fryboy
06-12-2010, 02:10 PM
they completely took our sportsman wharehouse away [cry] leaving a gander mountian that has the highest prices i have ever seen - bar none , and since i cant make it to a sportsman warehouse it leaves me wondering how their prices have done since their ummm down sizing ?

wistlepig1
06-12-2010, 04:29 PM
they completely took our sportsman wharehouse away [cry] leaving a gander mountian that has the highest prices i have ever seen - bar none , and since i cant make it to a sportsman warehouse it leaves me wondering how their prices have done since their ummm down sizing ?

True about Gander, they run instore sales, then they are at Sportsmen's regular price. About a week ago I was at SW and they had lots of primers and some powder. FYI