PDA

View Full Version : Hornady

Longrange
06-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Sent an E-mail to Hornady on Friday this past week admitting to my messing up one of their Dies. Yesterday I received a new spindle thread, decap pin, and expander.

I love it when a company does good by their customers even when the customer is the one that messed up the product.

Cost to me one Email.

Hornady gets a good word when asked about their product.

Goo Job Guys and Gals.

Thank you.

[smilie=w:

220swiftfn
06-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Yep, it's always good when they don't care WHY you need a new part......

"Hi, customer service? I was a bonehead....."

"No problem sir, what do you need?"

*excerpt taken from my last call to RCBS....

Dan

ihmsakiwi
06-10-2010, 04:36 AM
I too cannot speak highly enough of Hornadys excellent customer service.
As a visitor to your shores last month i picked up a swag of Hornady product (a LNL progressive press plus all the berries etc ) from Midsouth (another company that has a gem of a customer service lady, Sandra) and Lori from Hornady bent their rules to accomadate a special request from me, thus saving me a lot of hassle, time and expense.
Midsouth and Hornady get my vote.
Then again, Lyman have always been so good to me, and although I have probably more RCBS gear currently I have not had reason to call their customer service department as nothing of consequence has ever happened to my RCBS gear. Peter.

Longrange
06-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Yep, it's always good when they don't care WHY you need a new part......

"Hi, customer service? I was a bonehead....."

"No problem sir, what do you need?"

*excerpt taken from my last call to RCBS....

Dan

Pretty much the way my email was worded.

KYCaster
06-11-2010, 12:56 AM
I've been using Hornady L-N-L presses for five years (two of them), Hornady die sets and Hornady powder dispensers for a bit longer than that.

I honestly can't tell you anything about Hornady's customer service because I've never had to contact them about a problem....nothing's broke. :drinks:

Jerry

bigboredad
06-12-2010, 12:03 PM
hornady is awesome they recently sent me a new seating die for the .45colt because I size my boolits at .454 and I was having problems since there is a .452 I fully expected to pay for the die if they could help me out and told them so. when all was said and done there was no charge and they apologized for my inconvenience talk about being shocked I almost fell down when they said that