PDA

View Full Version : Mosin Nagant 91/30

mag_01
07-29-2006, 01:39 PM
:coffee: ----Mosin Nagants---91/30 (7.62-54R) from SOG are arsenal refinished and are in excellent shape starting at 69.95---I picked one up---even comes with bayonet and accessories---excellent buy for the money. also have sniper versions with scopes-Mag---:castmine:

Four Fingers of Death
07-29-2006, 08:35 PM
I'm not in a position to take advantage of this coming from Australia, but how much are the sniper versions and the scopes? These were on sale in Australia some years back for $150 each and I was busy feeding and clothing teenage children at the time. I have an old 1917 built Remington now ad am yet to try it out. Mick.

Buckshot
07-30-2006, 04:06 AM
............They're probably the same ones Big 5 Sporting Goods will put on sale out here for $79. Force matched bolts, a mixmaster of arsenals and dates on the balance of parts. Nicely blued and finished, generally pretty good bores and they come with all the nifty doo-dad's. A great value for the money and I know the milsurp blasters love'em due to the cheap corrosive ammo.

...............Buckshot

Ricochet
07-31-2006, 11:09 AM
The "sniper" ones w/ scopes are replicas, of course, put together from spare parts, not in their original form, but nevertheless fun rifles IF the scope's properly installed.

I like the plain old infantry rifles, myself. Really hard to beat that deal. The only thing comparable is the "Good" condition M38 Turkish Mauser still available at similar prices from a few dealers.