PDA

View Full Version : A little Gloating

MGySgt
07-27-2006, 06:59 PM
A few weeks ago the Boss and I were at a Gun show and I seen some Outfits with 'Grandpaws Huntin Buddy' on them. The Boss picked out the right size and the next time she went up to our son's she gave them the outfits for the Twins (I call them the book ends). By the way they are 9 months old, one of each.

Well today I got a letter from my Daughter-In-Law with pictures of the Book Ends in their new outfits and the letter said 'Won't be much longer until we can go hunting with Grandpaw!

With the horror stories we see and read about where daughter-in-laws and son-in-laws will not let their spouse or childern around firearms and hunting I feel I am truly blessed with the woman my son picked out the second time around!

Just thought I would share this with you. And gloat a little bit - I had a rotten day at work and this made it all go away!

Drew

keeper89
07-28-2006, 01:19 AM
Gunny--there isn't a bit of doubt in my mind that "hunting with grandpaw" will only cover a small protion of what you have to bequeath those small fry with!! And that helps to take away the pain of all those bad days at work we all have on a too regular basis. Enjoy, my friend!

KCSO
07-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Post the picture!