PDA

View Full Version : Sheep farmer.........

Herb in Pa
07-26-2006, 04:23 PM
There was once a sheep farmer who needed help with the difficult task of
castrating some of his inferior male sheep to keep them from breeding
with the females.

He hired a French guy who didn't speak much English, but was a very good worker.

After the first day, they had successfully castrated 14 sheep and his French worker was just about to throw away the "parts", but the sheep farmer yelled, "No! Don't throw those away! My wife fries them up and we
eat them. They're delicious and we call them 'sheep fries'."

Later that day, the French hired hand came in for supper, and indeed the 'sheep fries' were tasty.

The next day, they castrated 16 sheep, and the following evening they all settled down to another supper of 'sheep fries'.

The third day, however, when the sheep farmer came home, he asked his wife where the French hired hand was, and she said, "You know, it's the weirdest thing! I told him since there weren't very many 'sheep fries' this evening, we were also going to have French fries, and he ran like hell!"

waksupi
07-26-2006, 07:40 PM
I have heard, that veterinary colleges, still teach the practice of sheep castration, by biting the scrotum. You might check with Carpetman on this. But, don't call. Last time he couldn't talk very well. I believe he had a hairball.

Oldfeller
07-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Baaaaaaa !!!!!

NVcurmudgeon
07-26-2006, 11:19 PM
A cowboy spent the winter in a line shack in the mountains. He prepared by taking with him lots of reading material, including a book on ventriloquism. By spring, the cowboy was amazingly good at throwing his voice. As he rode toward town, he stopped for water at a small ranch owned by an Indian. After he got his drink, the cowboy engaged the rancher in conversation.

Cowboy: "I can make your horse talk."

Indian: "Ugh, horse no talk."

The cowboy conversed with the horse, and the horse answered: "Oh yes, my owner keeps me in a fine barn, with plenty of good hay and grain. He always rides me carefully and curries me every day until I look ready for the show ring."

The Indian was amazed, then the cowboy went on to say, "I can make your dog talk, too."

The Indian answered, "Ugh, dog no talk."

The cowboy then talked to the dog. the dog said, "my master gives me the finest food, with plenty of fresh meat. I sleep at the foot of his bed, and he takes me to the veterinarian for regular checkups."

Again, the Indian couldn't believe what he was hearing. Just then, a ewe came around the corner of the house.

Cowboy: "I can even make that sheep talk."

Indian: "Ugh, sheep lie."

Frank46
07-27-2006, 01:56 AM
Where is Carpetman when you need him?. Frank