PDA

View Full Version : Looking for blysmelter

KevMT
05-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi if anyone knows how to get hold of blysmelter please let me know. He did me a good turn sending me a firing pin for a Norwegian Krag that I could not find here in the US. I know some time back he was trying to get a mold in 9.3mm but I was temporarily moving to a remote area with no internet and was unable to help him. When I returned to Butte my e-mail address book had been lost due to a computer crash so I lost touch with him. Anyway I see that there is a group buy for a 9.3mm mold and would like to see if he is interested in it and if I can help him. If you have any contact info for him please let me know.

Kev

Edubya
05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
He's listed in the "Members List" http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=3463

EW

KevMT
05-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Yeah I tried sending him a PM a while back but had no luck.

I was hoping maybe somebody had his e-mail.

Matt_G
05-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Under his contact info is a link to send him a message via e-mail. It won't give you his e-mail address but it will use it to send the message.
Put yours in there and you guys should be able to hook up, provided the e-mail address he has in his profile is still viable.

Norseman
05-02-2010, 09:09 AM
I sent him a message that I got a reply for on March 18th.

Apparently, he bought a RCBS mold for the 9,3mm and wouldn't participate in the group buy.