PDA

View Full Version : Message to Sarg, regarding your little angel

Recluse
04-29-2010, 01:19 AM
First off, I'm going to also PM Sarg, but in case he doesn't see it or my PM doesn't work, if someone would please get this message to him, I'd much appreciate it.

Sarg,

I saw the auction for you and your little girl. Understand you're needing to relocate to be close to the docs.

In the meantime, I'd like to help.

I volunteer with Grace Flight, a private non-profit organization made up of aircraft owners and pilots. Put simply, we provide transportation via our personal aircraft for patients just like your daughter. We can also make arrangements to fly family members to and from, depending upon the size of the airplane, weight, etc.

I see that you are retired Air Force, so if you've spent any time around aircraft, you're familiar with W&B (Weight & Balance) requirements.

Here is the link to Grace Flight:

http://www.graceflight.org/

I'm not sure where you're located, but I saw San Antonio mentioned. I've made several flights to San Antonio to pick up patients and fly them to Houston or Dallas, sometimes as far north as Tulsa (Cancer Centers of America).

Check your Private Messages for an incoming message.

As folks here get organized and begin working to help you out with this endeavor, if you need transportation to/from a facility, let me know. If for whatever reason I cannot fly you (due to conflicting work schedules, etc), there are plenty of veterans at my airport who can, and will. We vets take care of our own.

Again, check your PM for an incoming.

:coffee:

EMC45
04-29-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm telling you, some of the folks here never cease to amaze me!!

44fanatic
04-29-2010, 08:23 AM
Recluse, you amaze me.

Gruff and to the point at one moment, compassion the next. Glad to see you and the other members (family) on this forum.

gray wolf
04-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Recluse, Your a special kind of guy, No doubt about it. I still remember how you helped us and now this great offer to another family in need.
This doesn't take away from the other great people on this forum We love you all.
It's just a little extra pat on the back.

Thanks to all that care about there fellow Man

Sam & Julie

nicholst55
04-29-2010, 09:05 AM
God bless you, Recluse!

Changeling
04-29-2010, 02:03 PM
First off, I'm going to also PM Sarg, but in case he doesn't see it or my PM doesn't work, if someone would please get this message to him, I'd much appreciate it.

Sarg,

I saw the auction for you and your little girl. Understand you're needing to relocate to be close to the docs.

In the meantime, I'd like to help.

I volunteer with Grace Flight, a private non-profit organization made up of aircraft owners and pilots. Put simply, we provide transportation via our personal aircraft for patients just like your daughter. We can also make arrangements to fly family members to and from, depending upon the size of the airplane, weight, etc.

I see that you are retired Air Force, so if you've spent any time around aircraft, you're familiar with W&B (Weight & Balance) requirements.

Here is the link to Grace Flight:

http://www.graceflight.org/

I'm not sure where you're located, but I saw San Antonio mentioned. I've made several flights to San Antonio to pick up patients and fly them to Houston or Dallas, sometimes as far north as Tulsa (Cancer Centers of America).

Check your Private Messages for an incoming message.

As folks here get organized and begin working to help you out with this endeavor, if you need transportation to/from a facility, let me know. If for whatever reason I cannot fly you (due to conflicting work schedules, etc), there are plenty of veterans at my airport who can, and will. We vets take care of our own.

Again, check your PM for an incoming.

:coffee:

Sir, there is not a doubt in my mind that you now have a reserved seat in Heaven, God I sure wish there were a lot more like you!

Got-R-Did
04-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Recluse, Bless you and your fellow Mercy Pilots! Simply Outstanding gesture for Sarg and his family in their time of need. This has turned out to be one of the most enlightening Forums for me in ways far beyond our common scope of interests. Well Done, Kind Sir!
Got-R-Did

1Shirt
04-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Have heard of Mercy Pilots before and can't say enough positive or good about you and the guys who do mercy flights.
1Shirt!:coffee:

ChaplainJohn
04-30-2010, 04:04 AM
Recluse,
"Ill tempered Texan" my foot... More like a rough textured cream puff.:kidding:
May God richly bless you and all the rest of the Mercy Pilots for the outstanding service you provide.

Sarg,
Your family is already on the prayer chain at our church and will be on several more by morning.
Blessings,
Chaplain John