PDA

View Full Version : BTS .40 Bullets

Hometek
04-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Is anyone here willing to swage up some .40sw bullets from 9mm brass for me to try and see if my P99 likes it? I would be willing to trade some lead or brass or whatever is fair. Just need 20 or so. The Walther is picky about bullets just like to be sure that they would shoot good before I drop some money on a set of dies from BT Sniper. Thanks.

BT Sniper
04-27-2010, 12:58 AM
If no one else chimes in I could put a few together for you. It may be a week or so as I am backed up with orders for these very dies. I have been known to trade for brass, lead and such:)

We can only hope that every gun will shoot these bullets to a high degree of accuracy though we all know many guns can be picky. My real intent though with these dies was to make a very good "shootable" bullet for nearly nothing and have a good time while doing it. I will be happy when I get minute of watermellon at 25 yrds for the little cost involved. We do know that many here are shooting these bullets with much better results then that though so we can consider that a bonus I guess!

Good shooting guys, Swage On!

BT

sargenv
04-27-2010, 10:53 AM
pm sent

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
pm sent