PDA

View Full Version : American Handgunner article

epj
04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
A few months ago I wrote on this board that I had an article on bullet casting that was going to be published in AH. The article is in the current Special Edition, which hit the shelves this past week. The article is aimed at new casters and prospective casters. No real tips or secrets. The reader is directed to this forum for all that and anything else they might want to know about casting. Maybe we'll have a few new members soon.

Ed Jennings

hammerhead357
04-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Good for you Ed. Congrats on the published article. Nice to see that you pointed people to this forum. There is so much information available here that no magazine article or even a book could cover so perhaps new casters will join and learn...Wes

epj
04-25-2010, 10:04 PM
If anyone reads the article, you'll immediately detect an error. There is a picture of a bucket of clip on wheel weights that has the caption that was supposed to go with another picture showing stick on weights. A newbie may not detect this error and get confused. Hopefully they will come here for advice and counsel.

HeavyMetal
04-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Saw the article, saw the photo with the wrong heading, figured it was a proof reader that didn't have a clue.

Kinda surprised to see this kind of article in AH but, as Handloader has a three year backlog of articles to work off of, I should think we'll see new face's in many of the "Other Guy's" that don't usually cater to the casting crowd.

Good work on getting published.

epj
04-26-2010, 09:40 PM
I gave Roy Huntington a list of prospective topics and he chose bullet casting. AH also printed a casting article in the regular issue a few months ago written by Mike Ventrino.
I guess they try to touch all the bases.