PDA

View Full Version : hello to all

GP100man
07-19-2006, 10:15 PM
hello to the forum.i have lurked for a while & decided to join up.i live in coastal nc in the lower tip.i have been shooting at snakes & treerats & deer since i could hold up a .22 rifle. I bought my first handcannon at 21yrs found out fast to shoot i was going to have to reload & cast boolits to keep in practice.22yrs later havent saved much, but have shot moooooore than my share of .38/357&44 cal.:Fire:
Let me say for the forum that I find good repor & good info.I hope sometime I can add to the vast knowledge here.:-D

Vegas Vince
07-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Welcome aboard!!

Buckshot
07-20-2006, 01:25 AM
................Uh oh. Another one'na them No'caalinie boys :-).

Welcome aboard. One of my favorite books is "Beach Music". Takes place in the Carolinas but I can't remember if it's north or south. You read it? Getting to be a whole pile of guys here on the eastern seaboard.

.............Buckshot

1Shirt
07-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Welcome aboard! There are more words of wisdom on these threads regarding cast than any other forum I have been able to find. There is occaisionally a goofy thread, but they are rare. The moderators do an excellent job, and no matter how long you have been casting and shooting, there is always something to learn.
Also suggest that you join CBA for more words of wisdom and lots of experiance w/cast.
1Shirt!

GP100man
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks fellas for the welcome! Buckshot I havn,t read the book,but at the gm dealer Iwork at north mrytle beach the group in wilmington shot ascene for one of the shagging movies. Can,t remember wich one (bad case of CRS)I,ve visited CBA but find this site more user friendly

9.3X62AL
07-20-2006, 02:07 PM
GP-100 Man.....

Welcome aboard, sir. "User-friendly" is the word here, and hopefully we don't take ourselves too seriously. It IS about enjoyment of the hobby, after all. I would be one profoundly unhappy camper if I got very concerned about results and outcomes each Tuesday with the Burrito Contingent at my local range. Shooting against that skilled crew will keep ya humble.

BOOM BOOM
07-20-2006, 03:15 PM
HI,
WELCOME .
You must have a GP100, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

cherok9878
07-20-2006, 03:23 PM
GP100, Welcome, There is more knowledge here than you can shake a stick at. Just pick thru the rubble and take what you need. There "IS" something here for every one..............................larry

GP100man
07-20-2006, 04:36 PM
BOOM BOOM Ihave owned a few hand guns leaning towards wheelguns it seems that in the past few years i,ve weeded out some ruff stock &al that was left was rugers redhawk,gp100s & single sixes. It is true there is something here for beginners & old pros