PDA

View Full Version : 7.62x39 Happiness, finally!

lawboy
04-19-2010, 03:21 AM
After some tough R&D work, to include throating the barrel with a finishing reamer, I am seeing some seriously acceptable results! The load that fired this 5-shot, 100-yard group today is ww cases, ww large pistol primers, 21.0grs Reloader 7, Saeco 311 185gr GC bullet fired as cast at .311 with the GC sized to .313. Bullet is unlubed save for the thin line infront of the GC. Lee factory crimp. OAL 2.290. Velocity 1843fps.
The barrel is as clean and lead free as a baby's bottom after shooting 71 rounds today. Scope is a Weaver V3 1-3x, just received and mounted this weekend. Base is from rimfiretechnologies and has 20 MOA built into it. This gun will be fired offhand out to 300-400 yards so the base will be handy. We are going to see if we can't improve on this group a little bit next weekend but I think we have arrived!:p

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/behightower/cz527005.jpg

Nobade
04-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Looks like you're getting there! I have been shooting one of those little rifles for about 6 years now, and after a lot of load workup figured out how to get it to shoot. The secret is the cream 'o' wheat. I never found any load I liked using just gun powder, but once I started with the filler it came into line. It seems the "generous" military style throat allows gas to blow past the bullet before it enters the bore and kills accuracy. I use the rifle for 200M reduced silhouette shooting, so didn't need tremendous power. I settled on 1750 fps as the goal, using the Lee C-312-155-2R sized and checked at .312. The load is 17.5 gr. AA1680 with enough COW on top of it to go about halfway up the neck (don't remember the amount right now) with the bullet seated to the crimp groove. Every time I've shot it off the bench it's good for less than MOA, and always goes where I'm looking offhand. Wonderful little rifles once you get them to shoot!

lawboy
04-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Nobade, thanks. I will have to try the COW filler. my load fills the case to about a quarter inch below the shoulder. The bullet is seated to lightly engrave the lands. I had to throat it a little to achieve this while keeping the GC within the base of the neck. The bullet is a true bore rider. I don't think I am getting any blow by, but I could be wrong. Also, the COW could provide some other benefits so it is worth a try.

Intel6
04-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Interesting use of LP primers? I woudl like to hear more about why and how that is working for you?

Thanks!

lawboy
04-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Intel6, I am using LP primers because the rifle gives light strikes with rifle primers. I have ready of a number of others having this problem with the CZ527. I am not sure why. Originally I was trying to make the gun shoot with Unique and I reasoned that a pistol powder and pistol primer should work fine together. Unique did not pan out but I worked up loads with the pistol primers using IMR4227 and Reloader 7 without incident. They seem to work just fine and ignition has been 100%. Primers are still round on the edges. Others here use pistol primers in cast boolit rifle loads as well.

A side note: I ran the numbers for ft/lbs. My load is giving 1396ft/lbs. A factory load for 122gr bullet at 2400fps generates 1561ft/lbs. Not shabby at all.

Intel6
04-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the response. I have also had a few light hits with my CZ527 but I haven't had any recently. I know it is common to use SP in place of SR primers but that works because they are both the same size. I usually use SR primers in my high pressure competition hangun loads and use SP's in my Hornets.

I didn't think it woudl work that way with LP and LR primers as the LP primer is slightly shorter and I would think cause light hits?

I wasn't questioning using the LP primers for the lead loads just that they are not the same length and can cause light hits. In your case the softer cup material must make up for the primer being seated too deep? When you seet the LP primers to set the anvil aren't they well below the case head?

Thanks for the info,

Neal in AZ

StarMetal
04-21-2010, 05:21 PM
I use full case charges of 4895 and the Lee 312-155 in my my AR 15 with 20 inch heavy profile barrel and they go into 3/8 inch at 100 yards. A tuned and bedded Yugo SKS I have will do 5/8 with the same load.

lawboy
04-22-2010, 07:10 PM
No problems with the primers, although as you say, they are definitely seated below the case head. Not a single failure to fire in hundreds of rounds with the LP primers.
I will have to dry some 4895 StarMetal. I like the results you list!

whopist
04-24-2010, 09:00 AM
I had light strikes on a box of Winchester white box. Called CZ Warranty Department and the gentleman sent me a stronger firing pin spring for the bolt. It was the same wire & coil diameter but about .25" longer overall.
Problem solved.

My CZ 527M Carbine (7.62x39) was manufactured in 2007, same as the one pictured above.

StarMetal
04-24-2010, 11:44 AM
I had light strikes on a box of Winchester white box. Called CZ Warranty Department and the gentleman sent me a stronger firing pin spring for the bolt. It was the same wire & coil diameter but about .25" longer overall.
Problem solved.

My CZ 527M Carbine (7.62x39) was manufactured in 2007, same as the one pictured above.

That's great and nice of CZ too.

lawboy
04-25-2010, 12:57 AM
I will contact them next week. I went ahead and worked up a load today with CCI LR primers and had no problems so maybe it was a new gun issue that I was having. I will get the longer spring in any event.
I did do a little testing today. It is conclusive at this point that my rifle shoots Reloader 7 better than 4227 with this 185gr bullet. It also seems that it shoots 3031 well with this bullet too.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/behightower/saeco311005.jpg
This photo shows a 5-shot group of 1.1 inches and an 8-shot group of 1.4 inches. Both using 24grs of 3031.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/behightower/saeco311002.jpg
This photo shows a 10-shot group of 1.5 inches using 21grs of Reloader 7.
All groups were fired at 100 yards.
I discovered, with a friend's help, at least part of the bullet-tension issue. Seems I was sizing the GC checks improperly. I think I have worked that out and will see if I get reduced ES tomorrow. This is so much fun!

whopist
04-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Nice shooting LawBoy! That bullet is working out for you.

Do you know your land and grove diameter?

If I may be so bold as ask for these dimensions of the bullet you are using?

Thanks

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/whopist/SAECO311dim.jpg

Buckshot
04-26-2010, 04:09 AM
.............Makes me want to put a scope on mine.

http://www.fototime.com/FC3DCA594321CC8/standard.jpg

This is my 7.62x39 built on a small ring 1894 Brazilian action (made by FN). The barrel was from the GPC 'kit' for $98, threaded and chambered.

http://www.fototime.com/83F2A6E353CFD83/standard.jpghttp://www.fototime.com/65DD322CACAA2FE/standard.jpghttp://www.fototime.com/D5CFDF13B40B7DD/standard.jpg

LEFT: 7.62x39 28.0 surp 4895, Lee C312-155-2R, 2018 fps. MIDDLE: 7.62x39, Lyman 311359 & 29.0 WC846 + 2294 fps.Right: 7.62x39 and Lee C309-160R over 26.0 IMR3031 for 2125 fps.

These were only at 50 yards. The rifle has it's issue trigger. None of the slugs were scaled, the powder charges were all thrown. It's a great little cartridge to fool around with.

.............Buckshot

lawboy
04-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Whopist, thank you. I have learned a lot with this project from friends who are far more accomplished in this arena than I.
I have not slugged the bore so I do not know the precise land and groove measurements.
The bullet mics .302 just behind the truncated cone, then tapers up to .310-.3105 just in front of the lube groove, and .310-.3105 on the rear driving band. The bullet is .996 in overall length. Rear driving band starts .758 from the meplat.
Bullets drop from mould at 181-182grs.

To recap and actually answer your question: A= .302 to .3105 dending on where you measure; B= .996; C=varies depending on where you measure exactly as the bullet is tapered and does not have the step depicted in the illustration you posted (see my photo of the bullet); D=.3585
I have attached a couple photos. One is a naked bullet next to a loaded round to give some perspective on the OAL and gascheck placement. The other is the bullet sticking out of the muzzle. It shows how much of the bullet rides the bore -- a lot!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/behightower/saecobullet002.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/behightower/saeco311006-1.jpg
Buckshot, your results are impressive and your rifle is very nice! I agree it is a great cartridge for ringing steel plates with cast boolits. My gang of misfits and I intend to use 30-caliber lead to ring plates out to 300 yards this summer. Everyone is using their own selected gun and 30 Cal. cartridge. I opted for the short 30 Ruskie just to see if I can keep up with the big boys!

StarMetal
04-26-2010, 10:42 PM
.............Makes me want to put a scope on mine.

http://www.fototime.com/FC3DCA594321CC8/standard.jpg

This is my 7.62x39 built on a small ring 1894 Brazilian action (made by FN). The barrel was from the GPC 'kit' for $98, threaded and chambered.

http://www.fototime.com/83F2A6E353CFD83/standard.jpghttp://www.fototime.com/65DD322CACAA2FE/standard.jpghttp://www.fototime.com/D5CFDF13B40B7DD/standard.jpg

LEFT: 7.62x39 28.0 surp 4895, Lee C312-155-2R, 2018 fps. MIDDLE: 7.62x39, Lyman 311359 & 29.0 WC846 + 2294 fps.Right: 7.62x39 and Lee C309-160R over 26.0 IMR3031 for 2125 fps.

These were only at 50 yards. The rifle has it's issue trigger. None of the slugs were scaled, the powder charges were all thrown. It's a great little cartridge to fool around with.

.............Buckshot

Rick,

I'd still like to know how you get 28 grains of 4895 in your cases. I sure don't own any cases that will hold that much.

whopist
04-27-2010, 12:03 PM
LawBoy, that picture of your SAECO #311 bullet resting on your muzzle really shows it all. That’s what I was puzzled about, getting that long nose into the chamber. Boy, when you chamber that bullet it’s lined up and ready to go!
How much effort does it take to chamber the round and the lock the bolt?
Another thing I really like about your setup is how low you mounted the scope. Did you have to alter the rifle bolt handle to clear the scope eye piece?
Here is a photo of my CZ with Burris rings. See how high it sits.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/whopist/Burris16mmRings.jpg

This is a photo of what I would like to do. The Leupold 3/8” dovetail rings would lower the scope about .16”. (It is just sitting on the rifle in this picture).
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/whopist/Leupold22Rings.jpg

This proposed setup will only work if I mill the 3/8” griping paws of the 22 rimfire rings out to the required 16mm dovetail of the CZ. AND of course shave a little off the bolt handle.
Thanks for your response.

lawboy
04-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Whopist, I like your scope. On these trim little rifles, shorter is better. What power is it?
I think our scopes are mounted to a very similar height. If you look at mine, you will see I have a one-piece Weaver base on the rifle. The base, plus the low Weaver rings equal about what your high Burris rings do in terms of total height of the scope tube above the receiver. I have not altered the bolt handle. I got the base because it has 20 MOA built in and will help with long range shooting.
In order to allow proper bullet seating in the case (GC no lower than the base of the neck) we had to throat the lead a little bit by hand with a finishing reamer attached to a bar turned to the diameter of the action hole and run in from the rear. We took down just enough of the lands to allow the bullet to slide in and lightly engrave at a COL of 2.290-2.292. Chambering force is minimal. I can still eject a live round without pulling the bullet and they feed from the magazine like butter.

whopist
04-27-2010, 06:46 PM
My scope is 2.5 power. Just right for up close shooting. Another thing I like about it is its longer eye relief. I can mount it forward and get away from that horrendous 7.62x39 recoil.

Just funning you.:bigsmyl2:

I discovered this scope while scoping my lever action rifle. Just wonted to get the scope forward enough to have access to the hammer. Liked it so much I own several now.

The BSA Deerhunter 2.3X20 is cheap, <$50. I think it is designed for a shotgun.

lawboy
04-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Interesting and very nice indeed! Mine is only a 1-3 power so I am in agreement about the power range for these rifles. I live in fear of scope eye though! lol.
I must say that I think you have much better wood on your rifle than I have on mine. I got mine two years ago. When did you buy yours?

whopist
04-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Both our rifles were made in 2007, but I just bought mine 2 months ago in a local pawn shop.

Story was the shop had ordered the gun new for a customer and he came back to trade it in on another gun. I called the previous owner who told me the gun was like new, only 1 box of ammo through it.

It came with owners manual and original box.

Buckshot
04-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Rick,

I'd still like to know how you get 28 grains of 4895 in your cases. I sure don't own any cases that will hold that much.

............Joe, I neck size only and it's possible the chamber may be an "Improved" to a small degree :-) I've never mic'd a case after firing in the Mauser and one from my SKS (which I haven't fired in 5-6 years) or a factory round for that matter. I do recall remarking to a friend at the range when I was first shooting it that it appears to produce a mildly improved case. Regardless, 28 grains is not a problem. I have R-P (small primer pockets), R-P (LR pocket), Winchester, PMC and K-P (Kaltron Pettibone) brass and they all take that charge.

................Buckshot

StarMetal
04-29-2010, 04:24 PM
............Joe, I neck size only and it's possible the chamber may be an "Improved" to a small degree :-) I've never mic'd a case after firing in the Mauser and one from my SKS (which I haven't fired in 5-6 years) or a factory round for that matter. I do recall remarking to a friend at the range when I was first shooting it that it appears to produce a mildly improved case. Regardless, 28 grains is not a problem. I have R-P (small primer pockets), R-P (LR pocket), Winchester, PMC and K-P (Kaltron Pettibone) brass and they all take that charge.

................Buckshot

Thanks for the reply Rick. I neck size only too. My brass is Winchester (which I find the thickest of what I have) and PMC. Just no way, with my brass, I can even drop tube 28 grains in. I wish I could though. I find the PMC very good brass and I have formed some of it into 6.5 Grendel which it does well in also.

Good to see you more on the forum, keep it up.

robertbank
04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
A tuned and bedded Yugo SKS I have will do 5/8 with the same load.

Joe what velocities are you running your SKS at to achieve these results? Could you post your load. I am looking for a load using the Lee 312-155 bullet that is reasonably accurate and will operate the action.

Take Care

Bob

StarMetal
04-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Joe what velocities are you running your SKS at to achieve these results? Could you post your load. I am looking for a load using the Lee 312-155 bullet that is reasonably accurate and will operate the action.

Take Care

Bob

As Buckshot noted load of 28.0 grains of 4895 surplus with the Lee C312-155-2R for 2018 fps I can't get that much powder in my cases. So I load 26.5 grains which drops my velocity in the vicinity of 1900 fps.

It's very hard to get that group size with the SKS and I modified my rifle with these mods: Removed grenade muzzle attachment device, removed bayonet and it's lug attachment, bedded what parts of the action that could be bedded, recrowned the muzzle, and installed a dedicated Choate scope mount to the receiver, not the dust cover.

robertbank
04-30-2010, 12:12 PM
I'll try that load next week. Remarkable results I must say.

Take Care

Bob

StarMetal
04-30-2010, 12:20 PM
I'll try that load next week. Remarkable results I must say.

Take Care

Bob

Couple more notes Bob. Sorry I forgot to tell you that they do indeed function the action, but I fire them with the gas valve turned off manually. Like noted the rifle is very modified and it's extremely difficult to get that group. It's also presents an ackward position for sighting through the scope. I further tried neck sizing only, switching to cases that have a small rifle primer (that proved disastrous as the SKS has a very thick firing pin nose and the hammer strike is very very heavy...which resulted in pierced primers). I could not further improve the group. I can't imagine shooting that group size with the issued iron sight. I sure can't.

lawboy
04-30-2010, 12:39 PM
That is some interesting stuff StarMetal, with that SKS. Folks here are amazing.
I tested a couple plinker loads last night at the indoor range, 20yrds. They seem promising. 5.0 Unique under 124gr #3118 and the same under a 132gr Lyman roundnose bullet, can't recall mould no. Both shot one hole groups offhand. Will bench them a5 t 50 yrds tomorrow, and chronograph them. Recoil and noise are so low I giggled.

Larry Gibson
04-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Lawboy

Looks like you're getting there with that Saeco bullet in your very nice CZ. Let me add what I've found with the 7.62x39.

I load 7.62x39 for my Russian SKS and my Mini Mark X (Yugo made) bolt action. I use IMI and Winchester cases with LR in the SKS and R-P cases with SR/SP primers in the bolt action. Depending on the bullet used (affects seating depth) I can get up to 28 gr of H4895 in the neck sized R-P cases and 27 gr in the FL sized IMI and WW cases. With milsurp or IMR 4895 I can only get 26 - 26.5 gr in the cases depending on how compressed it is from the bullet.

The Mini MK X has a 9.5" twist with a .302 bore and .311 groove depth. Both Lee's C312-155 and C312-185-R do quite well in both rifles with any of the 4895s with velocities around 1850 fps. This rifle has a 4X scope on it and is very accurate for a very light weight rifle. While I have shot a few sub moa 5 shot groups with it I do not claim it to be such. Generally I can depend on 1 1/2 moa all day long with either bullet getting no leading or fouling. While I got this rifle intending one of the grandsons to use it for deer the wife decided he could fend for himself as it was hers. She uses it mostly with the Lee TL314-90-SWC over 2.7 gr Bullseye for 840 fps or the Lyman 311316 (GC'd 32-20 bullet) over 9 gr Unique at 1670 fps. For serious varminting she uses the Hornady .310 SKS bullet over 22.5 gr H4227 for 2420 fps and truely consistent moa accuracy (it's deadly on coyotes and rock chucks also).

The C312-155 over 27 gr of H4895 is my accuracy load (26.5 of the current milsurp 4895 I have) fo the Russian SKS. I have bedded the SKS and done a trigger job on it. I also have tuned a gas tube for it so the cases are ejcted out at 1-3 o'clock a reasonable and findable distance away. Accuracy, using the issue iron sights, with the Hornady 123 .310 bullet is realistically 2 - 3 moa and so is this cast bullet load. I have shot smaller groups and they are nice and probably bragging/wallet groups but they are not what this rifle actually does for accuracy. I have shot numerous Yugo's (we used lots of them in my contracting job) a lot with a variety of ammo. For the most part they shoot much more accurately with the gas turned off (the yugo is the only such capable SKS). However, as a single shot straight pull rifle they are somewhat cumbersome and not to my liking. I prefer them to run on gas.

Larry Gibson

lawboy
04-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Larry, very well indeed! I generally avoid LEE moulds but I may have to get those two for the 7.62x39. I hear an awful lot of good about them. C.E. Harris certainly knows how to design a good bullet, that is for certain.
I have a few 150-gr J-word bullets in .311 left over from my 303 British days. I am wondering if they would be safe to try in the CZ527, or is .311 just too big in a J-word bullet to run through the .310 bore at safe pressure levels.

Larry Gibson
04-30-2010, 02:02 PM
lawboy

"I have a few 150-gr J-word bullets in .311 left over from my 303 British days. I am wondering if they would be safe to try in the CZ527, or is .311 just too big in a J-word bullet to run through the .310 bore at safe pressure levels."

I've loaded Hornady 150 gr SP .312 and Sierra .311s in my Mini Mk X with RL7 for deer with a jacketed bullet. I'm not home right now and don't have that data with me. If your interested jog my menory in week or so. Just start at about 75% case capacity with RL7 or H4895 and work up. I seem to recall 2000 - 2100 fps for the 150 gr bullet. I worked up to 28 gr RL7 with the 130 gr Hornady with right at mo accuracy and 2350 fps. My rifle has a 20" barrel. That was in R-P cases with SR primers.

Larry Gibson

StarMetal
04-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Larry, very well indeed! I generally avoid LEE moulds but I may have to get those two for the 7.62x39. I hear an awful lot of good about them. C.E. Harris certainly knows how to design a good bullet, that is for certain.
I have a few 150-gr J-word bullets in .311 left over from my 303 British days. I am wondering if they would be safe to try in the CZ527, or is .311 just too big in a J-word bullet to run through the .310 bore at safe pressure levels.

Ricochet and I discussed some 150 grain Russian .311 bullets that Wideners sold very cheap. They are steel jacketed copper washed with a steel core that is wrapped in a lead lining. We both agreed that they size down easily enough through tighter bores and grooves. I've since shot them in a .308 groove, .309 groove, .310, groove, .312, and .313 with no problems as all. I believe you can do the same with your .311 bullet but make sure you don't use a top max load, load down accordingly for that bullet weight.

For Mr Gibson's information I only shot the Yugo SKS single shot for accuracy and to compare the difference between it and shutting the gas off. It shoots about the same either way but the recoil is very different being more recoil with the gas off. One man's meat is another man's poison and I don't feel the rifle is cumbersome in the single shot mode.

whopist
04-30-2010, 08:28 PM
I’m trying to get in on the Group Buy for this boolit

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=66220
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/picture.php?albumid=219&pictureid=1641

It will be used in my 7.62x39 loadings. I want a plane base bullet with reasonable accuracy

So far the best I can do is a 2” group at 50 yards.
Any comments on this boolit for the Russian cartridge in my CZ shown in this thread?

lawboy
04-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Whopist, find yourself a lyman 3118, 31108, (flatpoints) or 308241 (roundnose). All are plain base. You can have several here hollowpoint one cavity for you if you like. My guns shoots both into bugholes. I have not started shooting the hollowpoints out of the CZ527 yet, not to that point in the load development.

whopist
05-01-2010, 09:46 AM
That Lyman 311008 is the shape I'm interested in (flat nose and plain base), but my barrels like a larger diameter.

I have a Lee C312-155-2R that cast a .311" bullet and without a gas check its no good. My best plain base results have been with .314" diameter 32 caliber bullets.

The Group Buy mould maker says this 313640-118gr bullet will come out of the mould .315" diameter. Lengthwise it appears to be able to touch the lands and still rest nicely in the x39 neck.

lawboy
05-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Ahhhh, I see. I got lucky. I found a old 3118 that crops them at .3145. Same with my 308241. Did not know how lucky I was until I got this CZ527. I originally used them in my M1 Carbine so the extra diameter was not needed.

johnly
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM

Take Care

Bob

13 grains of 2400 with a 155 NEI GC bullet operates my SAR-1, but doesn't fling them into the next county. The same load doesn't cycle my Colt 7.62x39mm upper.

I size the bullets to .312 and I'm getting 2 MOA accuracy at 100 yards.

John

armoredman
05-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Hello, I just got my CZ-527 a month ago, and already sent one cheap scope back for failing to hold zero. I love the little carbine, gave me 2 3/4-3 inch groups at 200 yards, seated unsupported with 123gr .310 SP bullets. I just cast my first boolits for this rifle, the Lee 160gr 2R mould, wheelweight metal, sized the ones I got down to .311 with gas check installed, LLA is the only lube I own right now...I have AA1680, some H335, and I think some H4895, those last two I usually use for the 303.
Any good ideas on starting loads/where to get good load data?

Larry Gibson
05-09-2010, 12:45 AM
With the H4895; start at 25 gr and work up in 1/2 gr increments to 100% case capasity.

Larry Gibson

Nrut
05-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Try these sites..........

http://www.accuratepowder.com/Products.htm

http://data.hodgdon.com/main_menu.asp

johnly
05-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Here's some data from my 7.62x39 CZ 527.

RL-7 is my go to powder as it delivers speed and accuracy. The 150 Sierra loads with RL-7 have the same ME as the standard 30-30 load, but will have better downrange ballistics due the higher BC.

Ave.
14.5 Blue Dot 85 gr. Hornady XTP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2214
15.0 Blue Dot 85 gr. Hornady XTP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2262
15.5 Blue Dot 85 gr. Hornady XTP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2349

14.5 Blue Dot 90 gr. Sierra HP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2196
15.0 Blue Dot 90 gr. Sierra HP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2227
15.5 Blue Dot 90 gr. Sierra HP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2320

24.0 RL-7 123 gr. WW SP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2340
24.0 RL-7 123 gr. Hornady SP R-P 7 1/2 R-P
25.0 RL-7 123 gr. Hornady SP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2139
25.0 RL-7 123 gr. RP SP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2167
25.0 RL-7 123 gr. WW SP R-P 7 1/2 R-P 2139