PDA

View Full Version : Your custom mould orders

Buckshot
07-05-2006, 03:29 PM
.............I called Lee today about the 6 cavity .375" custom order I'd run. The order was sent in the first part of April, the check was cashed the 24th of that month. As I posted to the 'Group Buy' thread dealing with that mould, I was told they'd be run hopefully next week and shipped the following week. So that's maybe another 3 weeks, IF they do in fact get cut next week. Let's hope!

I said to the lady, "Wow, you guys must be busy with these custom orders!" She said they really were busy and they had a pile of them. Basicly the words she used when I first called, as she said to let her check where my order was in "THE PILE". Then she checked (with Doug I assume) and that's when I was told Hopefully next week.

I don't know if the quantity of orders on hand has to do with folks trying to get them in in time before hunting season, or if there is just that many. I'd like to think it was just that there are more folks interested in different designs, or maybe even the ranks of boolit casters is growing (which would be keen!).

However, going by this info only any orders currently submitted this month may get shipped October-November. Then again it may have to do with what kind or mould is being produced? Maybe 6 cav's are saved up until they have a certain number to run? Regardless that's the word form Lee. They're really busy and the time of production pretty much follows the 90-120 day production schedule mentioned by another poster a month or so ago.

.................Buckshot

Catshooter
07-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the update Buckshop.