PDA

View Full Version : CH die order intrest?

BT Sniper
03-19-2010, 03:07 AM
I'm getting ready to make another order and inquiring as to wether there is any intrest in any of the CH dies I could offer you in an improved version. To every one allready witha confirmed order I allready have your die in hand just finding time to put it together.

I have made or sold all of the offered calibers exected the 9mm .356 as I have not had a need for that one yet.

The 40, 41, 44 and 45 cal dies are all very good choices as the 9mm or 40 S&W brass cartridge will work very well as a jacket with these dies respectively.

As many of you have seen the 40 and 44 can make a good bullet with just the one step swage die. Any of the other dies require the core seat die as well.

I will be attempting to make a .458 and .416 caliber die and if it goes well I will add these to my offered dies.

I posted a revised cost thread as to my offered price for these improved dies. I will offer the 40 and 44 one step dies for $150 a piece +$5 shipping with your choice of HP or FP nose. Any of the complete sets of calibers will be $325 + $5 shipping again with your choice of nose styles. Addidtion nose punch avialble for $25.

I can offer the improved internial parts should you allready have the die set. As many of you know and severial can attest, the orginal CH die is very affordable yet suffer from some pretty severe design flaws. While their die bodys and swage base punch is of pretty good quality the rest of the parts really suffer IMO.

I have teamed up with a great machinist to offer quailty internail parts that will greatly improve the quality of these dies as well as speed up the delivery times.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will inquire as to the avialablity of thier .357 dies as they where pretty backed up back in January.

Thanks,

BT

BT Sniper
04-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Placed large order with CH last week. All current orders should be filled in very sort order once my CH order arrives as it contains the stock base punch for the 40 and 44 one step dies that many of you are waiting on.

I am looking foward to customizing a couple of these dies to make a .458 and .416 die and will let you guys know my results.

I also simplified my prices with a $150 offer for the 40 and 44 one step dies and $325 for any of the complete sets that CH offers. Note previous post. I will have a dedicated sales page here soon with all avialble products.

Thanks

BT