PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With J&G Sales

Bigscot
06-27-2006, 08:40 PM
I receive sales emails from J&G sales from time to time and I check them out to see what they have to offer. It seems that every email has items that they are offering for sale on E-bay.

My question is... why in the hell would they put things on E-bay and support an anti-2nd amendment organization? It make no sense to me when I'm sure there are plenty of other pro 2nd amendment sites to sell their wares.

Confused,

Bigscot

Bret4207
06-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Because it makes them more $$$$$$$! Until Ebay makes a direct attack on J+G they'll keep doing it. Same thing as Ebay accepting ad's and auctions from pro-gun outfits despite their anti-gun policies. Character has no influence where money is concerned.

Ben
06-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Well spoken Tpr. Bret

Ben

9.3X62AL
06-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Character has no influence where money is concerned.

Yeah, kinda like a deputy district attorney going into private practice defending cocaine smugglers/meth lab operators. "Follow the money" is the name of the game.

wills
06-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Apparently J & G also sells things on Gunsamerica, though it seems a mystery why anyone would do business with e bay if it could be avoided.

Those people have the right to an attorney just as much as you or I.

Four Fingers of Death
06-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Ebay is where everybody goes to buy stuff, including lots of folks here it would seem. I have been too dumb to work out how to run it properly. Mick.