PDA

View Full Version : Good time at gunshow

Ed Barrett
02-28-2010, 11:37 AM
I went to an outdoors swap and sports show in Springfield Missouri Saturday. Had a bunch of guns at very good prices. I sold a Swiss K 31 and a Turk Mauser and was tempted by a couple of guns to use my profits, but I fought off the temptation. My wife is having some friends over today so I won't be able to go back.

Our own "autofix4u" gave a reloading seminar. They also had Hunting dog Demos and some other seminars. They had a lot of fishing and boat stuff too. I'm going to try to get to it again next year and may even get a table to sell some of my extra stuff.

autofix4u
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Ed thank you for the review. And it was very nce to meet you in person, I very much enjoyed the visit. I hope we can get together and shoot some time soon.

smokemjoe
02-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Where is this event held and what time of the year, Looks Like I am a week late, Any thing comming up this week in from Spr. to Ark. area, Thanks- JOe

Lee
02-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Hardly never went to one that I didn't like. Made a personal rule that if I'd burn gas to get there, I wouldn't come back empty handed. Worked, most of the time!:?
Hey, it's an adventure, right?
I had a friend 30 years ago who looked at "adventures". God bless him, I miss him. I still go on "adventures"................Lee