PDA

View Full Version : NRA unloads on U.N.

RugerFan
06-22-2006, 02:21 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/21/un.us.small.arms.ap/index.html

I remember sending that letter (or was it a card?). Glad to see the message was received (X 100,000).

jballs918
06-22-2006, 10:51 AM
we need more poeple to do that alot more, someone should make a preformed letter and put it on a webpage put the addresses on it where they should send them. i think when a state like new york or cali got a million letters then maybe we could start changing things again. i mean how hard would it be to make a website like that. and as many forums that there are you think that a grass roots movement could be started

mooman76
06-22-2006, 12:03 PM
NRA already has!

Buckshot
06-23-2006, 02:48 AM
................I sent 8 of the pre-addressed cards. Two each to the head UN twit who's bright idea it was, 2 to the head UN honcho, then 2 ea to my liberal female state senators. My congressman is an A+ progun guy!

Regardless the stated intent of the UN's meeting, what it shows is that there are enough American citizens who aren't totally glued to the idiot box to get off thier butts and do a little something.

I'm wondering where the UN thinks these 'stockpiles' or illegaly sold firearms are? Who besides governments have what could be considered stockpiles of stuff like machineguns? Pistols? Gimme a break. An insurrection with a crowd of wildly screaming peasants waving thier PISTOLS over thier heads?

....................Buckshot

charger 1
06-23-2006, 05:36 AM
Man I'd love to have a chapter of NRA in canaduh..We got about a hundred groups all runnin around lookin for a piece of the glory as our sport goes down the drain