PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Gun Shops

Gun-adian
06-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi Gang,

I'll be in Las Vegas the first week of July.

Any good gun stores that can be recommended? One with a decent inventory and selection.

I'm looking for casting and reloading stuff, mostly.

Of course I'll be hitting "The Gun Store" to shoot full-auto. That should be a fun and expensive five minutes!!

Thanks.
Mike.

eka
06-20-2006, 03:02 PM
I like any of the Ez-Cash SuperPawn locations. Some good deals on guns. They can ship them back to your FFL for transfer.

mooman76
06-20-2006, 10:34 PM
You can't look at the guns at Superpawn here except on line!
I'm sorry to say LV is starved for good gun shops and even more starved for reloading stuff but they do have a few.
My favorite shop is Bills Buy & Sell on Fremont st. They have a large selection of guns and some reload equipment but mostly bullets and powder but unfortunatly he is retiering at the end of Aug and his supply is running down.
We have a Bass Pros that opened a year and a half ago on I15 and Blue Diamond HWY and they have a pretty good stock of powder and bullets also and some odds and ends. Guns are kind of pricey though!
There is a Discount gun on Highlander Dr. Hardly any reload stuff but good prices on guns and you can shoot full autos there too.
Accuaracy Guns is on Bolder Hyw between Vegas and Henderson. A little pricey but he gets some used guns you don't find in other places in town and probubly more reload stuff than anywhere else including some used stuff and a gun Smith.
We have allot of little stores in town but unfortunately you could spend a couple days going to all these stores and some are no bigger than a large closet.
If you are staying through the weekend we are having a gun show the weekend (sat. & sun.) after 4th of july at Cashman Field!

Vegas Vince
06-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Mike I sent you a PM about Vegas.

Vince