PDA

View Full Version : Loading shot gun slugs?

alleyyooper
02-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Any body loading shot gun slugs? 20 ga. 3" perhaps? What is needed in the way of a loader? Where do you get the sabots/slugs.

Thanks

:mrgreen: Al

anachronism
02-17-2010, 04:08 PM
There's a really extensive shotgun board just a little further down. There's a lot of information there & a great deal of firsthand experience. Check it out!

Ferdinand
02-17-2010, 10:25 PM
I use a Lee Load-All. It works well for loads where you insert the slug our bk manually. Not exactly fast, but works well and yields good ammo.

alleyyooper
02-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I posted here cause it is reloading equipment which I was wondering about. All the other questions were secondary.
Sorry for the bother.

Thanks for the Lee load all information.

:D Al

alleyyooper
02-18-2010, 11:05 AM
Just went and looked for the shot gun section and only saw casting for shot guns.
Suppose if I posted there some one would say to go the the reloding section since I'm not asking about casting for shot guns.

Thank you all for the help and steering me to the proper pace which appears it isn't here.

HORNET
02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
The 'Casting for Shotguns" forum is the place to look. They discuss where to get components, loading data and techniques, equipment, etc. Just go there and look around a bit. If you don't see what you're looking for and can't find it with a search, just ask them.

Recluse
02-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Just went and looked for the shot gun section and only saw casting for shot guns.
Suppose if I posted there some one would say to go the the reloding section since I'm not asking about casting for shot guns.

Thank you all for the help and steering me to the proper pace which appears it isn't here.

Since you're obviously wearing yourself out with all the heavy research you're doing on your own, you also might consider looking at a shotshell reloading manual for a clue. . .

If that's too much work, you might be able to talk someone into scanning the info, posting it, and possibly even giving you a quick phone call and reading it to you.

:coffee:

anachronism
02-21-2010, 03:29 PM

I take it you didn't read any of the forum.