PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or

TCLouis
06-16-2006, 08:31 PM
When I go where it says "Announcement: Cast Boolit Gear now available!" and in that posting it says click on "Click on the Cafe Press link below to go directly to the Cast Boolits Store. and . . .

There is NO "Cafe Press" link below.

I failed to say in the header above the SHOOTERS section.

As 357 Max says;

One finds Cafe Press if . . . IF they go to top rather than botton and click on ONLINE STORE rather than Cafe Press . . . who would quibble over trifles?

One of those funny little things that happen to web page developers.

357maximum
06-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Not just you.

If you look up right now, you will see the online store enter here sign. I suppose it is just a quirk that has never been pointed out before..

TCLouis
06-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Up instead of down and Onsite store rather than Cafe Press,

Heck I woulda figgered out on my ownself sooner or later.

Either way stuff on sale.

IF one goes the way the announcement says to go there is a way for all of us to simply donate to help keep the site going.

I had never noticed that before my search!

Gunload Master
06-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Whups, looks like we need to fix that little error there. We use to have a logo down low on the pages, that's why it was referenced that way, but we had a logo done up for the store and put it on top there.

You can donate if you want, but don't ever feel like the site is going to up and die if you dont. If I ever need money for operation costs I have a monkey that I take on the street to dance around while people throw money in a hat for me... It works :)