PDA

View Full Version : My wife really does love me.

Leadforbrains
02-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Well folks I didn't get any crappy valentines gifts today.
My dear wife bought me a new Galco SAO holster for my still newish Ruger Blackhawk .44 special.
Man I really like my wife and I really love this new Galco.......SNIFF..... I think I'm gonna cry...

:drinks:[smilie=w:

Buckshot
02-15-2010, 02:43 AM
...........You're lucky. My wife wouldn't have the faintest idea what gun related stuff to buy me unless I told her. She's not anti-gun, understands the meaning of the 2nd Amendment and it's importance. She doesn't begrudge me my rather single minded passion for firearms, and in fact has been very long suffering several times in these past 34 years of marriage. It's simply that firearms and anything related to them are simply not on her radar.

............Buckshot

SciFiJim
02-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Yep, have to circle gift ideas in the flyers I get in the mail. Last Christmas I circled a Lyman 4500 lubrisizer (among other things). I received the lubrisizer for Christmas.

MtGun44
02-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Awesome!

Bill

Chihuahua Floyd
02-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Lucky man!!!
My christmas list is usually a collection of web addresses to specifice things I want. Midway, Midsouth, Dillion Precision, ect.
Wife is willing, just not knowing.
Usually get the quote "What do you want for Christmas/Birthday/insert holiday here? Just no tools, guns or hunting stuff."
That list is blank, except for books.
CF

missionary5155
02-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Good morning
YEP a Good wife is a Gift from God.
Mine not only tolerates our firearms but shoots a few and carries some. She bought me a Colt New Service 44-40 some years ago KNOWING i had already made a deal with the gun store for that revolver. The store owner told me the owner had taken it back home.
Congradulations on the holster !