PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

bdbullets
02-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I found this site about a week ago and joined. It seems to have a great bunch of people on it and am looking forward to learning more and sharing what I know with everybody. I have seen a lot of fantastic ideas here already and gained a lot of knowlege in the last few days that I have been on here.
A little about myself.
I have been shooting, hunting, casting and swaging my own bullets for about 40 years. I used to use Corbins swaging press and dies but thier dies got so expensive that I gave it up and went back to casting boolits. I have a polyclips casting machine that I use a lot. I had custom sprue cutters made and a mold holder made for Lyman 4 cavity molds and it works great. I shoot a 10mm Colt Delta Elite that I cast bullets for and a Desert Eagle 41mag that I am going to be swaging bullets for with a set of dies I am going to get from BT Sniper, and really looking forward to trying itout.
Thanks for the great site8-)
Bryan

Recluse
02-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the world's biggest small town. It's a comfortable place with enough avenues and sidestreets and cul-de-sacs and crooks and nannies so that everyone who is a shooter, reloader and disciple of the Silver Stream can stake out their claim and call it home.

There is a myriad of experience here--from guys like you with over four decades in reloading and casting to guys with less than four months (or even less than that) experience.

Common denominator is that we all learn from each other.

:coffee:

mooman76
02-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the board. Looking forward to your posts of experiences and questions too if you got them.

Buckshot
02-11-2010, 02:45 AM
...........Welcome aboard! :-)

..........Buckshot

Wayne Smith
02-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Welcome aboard, the more expertise the better!

runfiveswife
02-11-2010, 02:48 PM
welcome to the forum, lots of great info and lots of great guys here. very helpful they are

gray wolf
02-11-2010, 04:02 PM
very nice to have you,glad your here.

Ajax
02-11-2010, 04:17 PM
welcome aboard.

Andy