PDA

View Full Version : Election Day

Duckiller
06-05-2006, 01:33 AM
On 06-06-06 the good citizens of California get to elect the antichrist. If you strongly disagree with this then you haven't been paying close attention to what we as a group have been sending to Sacramento and Washington lately. I encourage everyone to vote for the good guys. Duckiller

redneckdan
06-05-2006, 06:36 AM
wha?:confused:

Bent Ramrod
06-06-2006, 02:02 AM
Redneckdan,

It's a California thing. Thank your lucky stars and the Great Spirit of Michigamee that you don't have to face the plethora of bottom feeders that we must choose our future leaders out of tomorrow. Duckiller is right; it really is the Number of the Beast (or maybe the Date of the Beast). They've all been taking turns filling up my mail box and my phone message machine (as well as the airwaves) for a month and a half with how essentially evil and corrupt their opponents are, and I believe every word of it about all of them. Voting in good people is an uphill battle anywhere, but here it seems especially onerous.

But I ain't abstaining!

NVcurmudgeon
06-06-2006, 04:53 AM
The last "good guy" in CA politics was Ronald Reagan. I can proudly claim that I voted for RR all four times that he ran for public office. I am even prouder of having escaped from that looney bin!

Buckshot
06-09-2006, 03:55 AM
...............I haven't checked to see if Tom McClintock made the primary for Lt Gov, but if he did and he and Arny make it in this coming election it'd be really keen. Now if ole Arny came down with something and had to step down, Mc Clintock would be Da Man! A solid Goldwater conservative.

It'd be a real interesting tenure to be sure. He'd prolly veto 90% of the crap the liberal crapheads sent him. Nothing much is better then having the government tied up in knots so they can't screw things up further.

...............Buckshot