PDA

View Full Version : 32 ws range results

jballs918
06-04-2006, 11:52 PM
well guys i have finally took it to the range. with my first ever reloaded rounds. scared to death. so i took it out and gave it a good hard look and grab a a bullet. loaded only one. well i throw open hte action and slammed it in. well all is well so far. i put on my glasses and take aim at a big piece of cast iron that we found. and i pulled the trigger. good gravy the damn thing worked. i about fell over. :mrgreen: well after running a few thru i thought now is time to test it. i loaded up 5 boolits. paced a bowling pin at 100 yards and walked back and begin shooting 3 out of 5 and the other 2 were just a bit short. so al in all i think i hit the load pretty close. i dont have anywhere yet to do a sandbag test, but im thinking this would kill a deer at 150 yards. im happy. i can finally say :castmine: . whoot thanks all guys. for all the help and the info along the way :drinks:

6pt-sika
06-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Congrats on your success :drinks:

Wayne Smith
06-05-2006, 08:10 AM
I still remember shooting my first reloads out of my Dad's Marlin 336 30-30. That was in 1965! Gol Dang, the thing works! was both my and my dad's reaction!