PDA

View Full Version : Colt MKIII Lawman .357

JudgeBAC
06-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Anyone have any experience with a Colt Lawman MKIII .357 mag 2"?

Baldy
06-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Yes I had a few over the years and like a young fool will do I traded them off instide of keeping them. O at the time I came out on top but in the long run I lost out.
:confused: Are you haveing a problem with one or what?? They are a find shooting little gun.

Shoot fast make one Hole..:Fire:

JudgeBAC
06-06-2006, 09:28 PM
No problem. I just acquired one. Its on the way. Just looking for an opinion on loads, quirks, after market grips, holsters, and any other general information.

9.3X62AL
06-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Judge--

After that revolver arrives, you just gotta try some W-W factory loads at dusk. In that 2" tube, you should be able to illuminate adjacent hillsides with the muzzle flash. Ball powders are FUN.

Baldy
06-07-2006, 11:38 AM
:mrgreen: They are a great little CC gun and on the money up to 25 or 30 feet if you practice with them. They will shoot farther but you have to practice a whole lot to get real Bulleyes. I like them because I have never had a wheel gun fail me. I carry a Ruger SP-101 now and it is a fine gun, but there is nothing like a Colt. I have a Colt Phyton 6" barrel that I'll never sell and still shoot it all the time. The actions on Colts are smooth as silk.:drinks:
I wouldn't shoot some of these modern high powered rounds in it, just normal 38's. But that's me. The main thing is get it out and shoot it, and enjoy it.:Fire:

JudgeBAC
06-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Thanks gentlemen: It was shipped today. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday and I can shoot it this weekend. I will definately let you know how it shoots.

Baldy
06-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey JudgeBAC did you get that Colt yet?? Don't for get the range report after you shoot it some.

JudgeBAC
06-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Got it this week. I've only shot a limited number of rounds through it so far. It shoots to point of aim at 7 yards with the limited ammo I had loaded up. Will shoot it some tommorow and report on it.