PDA

View Full Version : pedersolli give away soule

tubb_ooh_lard
01-21-2010, 02:23 AM
anybody here happen to have one of these give away sights that they dont want i'd like to get one to tinker with and maybe get some measurements from ive got a guy with a cnc mille and lathe interested in trying to make a soule style sight thanks

NickSS
01-21-2010, 05:08 AM
I never heard of a soule give away sight from anyone. Usually they cost somewhere between $250 and $500. If you can find some let me know as I would like 4 or 5 of them.

lkydvl
01-21-2010, 10:57 AM
hehehe me too!

Lead pot
01-21-2010, 11:13 AM
I know where there is a free Pedersoli sight.
Just come to the range I shoot on with your metal detector and find the one I threw in the weeds.

Kurt

badgeredd
01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
I know where there is a free Pedersoli sight.
Just come to the range I shoot on with your metal detector and find the one I threw in the weeds.

Kurt

:twisted:[smilie=b::bigsmyl2::lol:[smilie=l:
too-o-o-o-o-o-o-o FUNNY!!!!!!

doubs43
01-21-2010, 01:28 PM
anybody here happen to have one of these give away sights that they dont want i'd like to get one to tinker with and maybe get some measurements from ive got a guy with a cnc mille and lathe interested in trying to make a soule style sight thanks

The so-called "give away" sights are not of the Soule type. They are the basic sight with very limited windage adjustments in the eye piece that will slide laterally.

Cherry's has the Pedersoli Soule sights for $195 & $199. That's the cheapest I know of.

montana_charlie
01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
anybody here happen to have one of these give away sights that they dont want i'd like to get one to tinker with
You see them on eBay fairly often, and selling for low money...usually.

The model numbers of the give-away sights are USA 454 (for a long based Sharps or Winchester sight) and USA 436 for a short base that might fit a rolling block rifle.

They are 'tang sights', but they are not Soule sights.
They may not even be 'vernier' sights.

CM

tubb_ooh_lard
01-21-2010, 09:23 PM
ok my bad i thought the cheap sights was a soul style ... guess they wouldnt do me much good then oh and i know they are on ebay but ebay and paypal are anti gun and i refuse to give the facist pigs a single penny

1874Sharps
01-21-2010, 09:32 PM
I have a USA 454 on my Pedersoli Sharps and have no complaints. Now I am not a competitive long range shooter, either. For my purposes of hunting and informal target shooting up to four or five hundred yards it works just fine. While not a Soule sight, it is a vernier sight.

Lead pot
01-21-2010, 10:02 PM
:twisted:[smilie=b::bigsmyl2::lol:[smilie=l:
too-o-o-o-o-o-o-o FUNNY!!!!!!

I didn't intend on my post being funny.
That flip flop sight was not worth giving it to anyone for the worthless @#$%^& it was.
It really is out in the weeds on my range.

montana_charlie
01-21-2010, 10:55 PM
ok my bad i thought the cheap sights was a soul style

ebay and paypal are anti gun and i refuse to give the facist pigs a single penny
It appears that there are two subjects you aren't real clear on.
- what a soule sight is
and
- the political philosophy of eBay/PayPal

Unlike stupidity, ignorance is readily treatable and only sometimes fatal. Let's hope your cure is quick, and easy.
CM

tubb_ooh_lard
01-22-2010, 12:40 AM
it is always nice to learn who the a@#holes are right at the get go thanks charlie

montana_charlie
01-22-2010, 03:41 PM
it is always nice to learn who the a@#holes are right at the get go thanks charlie
I must agree with your assertion, and thank you for having done that so quickly.

As for being ignorant...we are all ignorant about 'something'. Stupidity is being ignorant...and choosing to remain so.

Good day...
CM