PDA

View Full Version : I'll remember my FIRST

shootinxd
01-19-2010, 11:47 PM
Cast my first BOOLITS for my 40,what a rush.I can't believe it!Ah the rush I'm ganna get when that lead travels down range.[smilie=w:

chris in va
01-19-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm saving each of my 'firsts'...first reload, first cast reload...first cast that actually hits where I aim...

RobS
01-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Welcome to the frenzy; enjoy the ride and all the great experiences that you'll have along the way.

Bent Ramrod
01-20-2010, 01:44 AM
Yes, at first it only takes one or two for the rush, but soon you need to cast more and more and a greater and greater variety of designs and you start spending the children's milk money on moulds and sizers and using all the kitchen utensils to melt lube formulae ingredients together and one day you find yourself sitting on a street corner with a sign saying "Will Work for Lead."

FLEE WHILE THERE"S STILL TIME!!!

Oops, too late. Welcome to the support group.:kidding:

RobS
01-20-2010, 02:12 AM
Yes, at first it only takes one or two for the rush, but soon you need to cast more and more and a greater and greater variety of designs and you start spending the children's milk money on moulds and sizers and using all the kitchen utensils to melt lube formulae ingredients together and one day you find yourself sitting on a street corner with a sign saying "Will Work for Lead."

FLEE WHILE THERE"S STILL TIME!!!

Oops, too late. Welcome to the support group.:kidding:

Good post to the tread; lots of humor is always a great part of being here.

shootinxd
01-20-2010, 08:14 AM
I would like to thank all including this forum and its originator!It has been such great help, and I have alot to learn.:mrgreen:

Jim

Shiloh
01-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Learn it you will. Experience is a great teacher. Trigger time is a great tool as well.
Welcome. I lived in Longmont for 30+ years.

SHiloh

blikseme300
01-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Ahh, my first pistol, a Star mod B. Then the Lee single stage press; then the small Lee melting pot and 2 cavity mold.... (it's only a hobby, OK?)

Many pistols and years later ... I now have 6 Lee Pro1000's mounted to a loading bench, 2 Star lube sizers, 2 tumblers, multiple 6-banger molds and a melting pot from 'LL.

Casting and kleptomania are similar: If you are a kleptomaniac you can always take something and if casting addicted you can always cast some more!:lol:

Bliksem

http://bliksemseplek.com/boolits.html