PDA

View Full Version : King Sight

Newtire
01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
I read an article in a buddy's Handloader last week about the King Sight company. They made sights to fit onto Colt revolvers with fixed sights. Now, I have looked around this great big old Internet and not seen one outfit that does that sort of thing.

I have a fixed sight stainless single six in .32 mag that I bent the sight on to get it to hit to point of aim but that blade doesn't show up real well and would like to get some good adjustable iron sights. Anyone have any ideas who does this kind of work?

anachronism
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Try this:
http://www.hollowpointmold.com/wondersight/

Not exactly King's but very close

Newtire
01-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Thanks!

Unfortunately, the single six doesn't have a flat side behind the cylinder but I have an old H & R Trapper .22 it might work on.

I see they will cut bands on moulds oversize and this will fix a nice looking .25 cal mould I bought off E-screw that casts the slugs at .252". Wasn't looking for that but found it. Kinda like going to a yard sale, never know what you're going to see.

Bret4207
01-14-2010, 08:39 AM
My best suggestion would be to find a gunsmith willing to fit an S+W J frame adjustable sight. They are readily available, small and don't need a huge amount of metal removed to fit. The front sight is harder, but I have seen a simple Williams shorty ramp fit and you have a lot of variety in sights then.

Newtire
01-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks Brett. As soon as the funds catch back up around here, I will start looking into it.