PDA

View Full Version : About Time

wills
05-26-2006, 09:06 AM
What everyone was waiting for

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3898746.html

Buckshot
05-28-2006, 08:19 AM
..........Now if a few others who intentionaly sacked publicly held companies would be tried and found guilty, loose operations and schemes like that would disappear.

I sure wish we could do that with a few elected officials.

.................Buckshot

C1PNR
05-28-2006, 11:14 PM
I sure wish we could do that with a few elected officials. [/B]

.................Buckshot
My personal complaint runs more toward "Main Stream Media" (MSN) "reporting" of news.

If there were some means of holding them to "truth in reporting" standards, most of the MSM would be in jail!

This is not to say there aren't problems in our war aginst terror. There are plenty of those, but for the most part they are handled, publicly, and typically by the agency, involved as soon as found.

The MSM, though, has lied about so many things, by exclusion of the positive usually, and then misreported most of the rest, that the average "Joe Six Pack" viewer/listener believes a condition that's practically 180ยบ off reality.

Oh, BTW, "leaking" a "secret " should result in a public hanging, not only of the person who made the information available, but also the one who published it. Not that I have an opinion on traitors to our nation.

Well, time to get off my soapbox.

Y'all have a great weekend, and remember the reason for this holiday.