PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using the RCBS Rangemaster 750 scale?

Vance in Ak
12-28-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm thinking of picking up a used one that is "as new". Will use it for weighing 400+ gr bullets, but also for powder charges & want to be able to trickle into it.

What do the experienced users say??

August
12-28-2009, 11:26 AM
I am very pleased with mine. It has been very accurate (when compared to old beam scale) and is easy to set up and calibrate. Zero wanders occasionally, but not often and usually only early in a session.

I use it for BP loads and sort 500+ grain bullets with it. Works great.

Given the opportunity to make the choice again, I would buy the RCBS again without hesitation.

It's easy on batteries, too.

browntown
12-31-2009, 02:46 AM
I can't confirm this, but I've read they are made in china and have a finite warranty term versus the non-electric scales.

Ozark Shiner
01-04-2010, 04:47 PM
I've got their Chargemaster Combo. The one with the automatic powder dispensor that automatically trickles into the scale. I'd assume the scales are about the same.

Looks dead on accurate. I just don't use it becuase I don't reload rifle rounds. Lot more that what I need. I'll probably sell it when I get the chance to list stuff here on the website.

I got it as part of a "package deal". I'd say if you wanted a good scale you would be happy with it.

robertbank
01-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Got one for Christmas. Works great, easy to use and accurate. Also pricey. Must be made in the US as I didn't have to pay any duty as the scale came into Canada under the Free Trade Agreement that only covers products made in Canada, US, or Mexico.

Take Care

Bob

ir3e971
01-05-2010, 11:13 PM
I am very pleased with mine. I have had it about a year.

hotwheelz
01-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Ive had mine for about 2yrs works great easy to calibrate plus midway puts them on sale regularly.