PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't have said it better myself....

crabo
12-23-2009, 05:37 PM
It is my belief, this is good news, a savior was born and I was in need of a savior. While his birth was years ago, he still impacts my life daily. I am so grateful for his birth, his death, his resurrection, his saving grace and his amazing love. Jesus's birth brings me great joy, that's why at this time I say Merry Christmas and I celebrate his birth. I wish you all a year filled with peace, hope, and love.

I personally want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

God Bless -

Keith Powell, Sportsmen of North America and Sportsmen of North America TV Show, Founder/President

I wish I had written this, he said it so well.

Tippet
12-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Merry Christmas Crabo. Thanks for being among those who know why we celebrate this holiday.
-T

1874Sharps
12-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Crabo & Tippet,

I share the same hope in Christ, whose birthday we celebrate this season. Thanks be to God for His great gift of eternal life to everyone who believes on His name and receives Him!

Recluse
12-23-2009, 08:29 PM
It is my belief, this is good news, a savior was born and I was in need of a savior. While his birth was years ago, he still impacts my life daily. I am so grateful for his birth, his death, his resurrection, his saving grace and his amazing love. Jesus's birth brings me great joy, that's why at this time I say Merry Christmas and I celebrate his birth. I wish you all a year filled with peace, hope, and love.

I personally want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

God Bless -

Keith Powell, Sportsmen of North America and Sportsmen of North America TV Show, Founder/President

I wish I had written this, he said it so well.

Amen.

:coffee:

Wayne Smith
12-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Y'ah kno something else? It doesn't really matter that the date is wrong, taken from another tradition. What matters is that we remember Him, live with Him, and celebrate His presence in our lives. This 'holy day' is just another opportunity to worship Jesus, which I gladly do.

I don't have the ability to express myself as simply and eloquently as Mr. Powell. Sometimes I wish I did, then give thanks that I can worship as I do, with music and words someone else writes.

Buckshot
12-24-2009, 12:29 AM
..............Perzackly!

..............Buckshot

twotrees
12-24-2009, 01:01 AM
I asked 2 Muslim men that I work with, if they would be offended by me telling them both "Merry Christmas"?

Both told me the same thing . "No, I would not be, Jesus was a great man and I am happy that you are celebrating his birth"

So I wish to you all A Merry Christmas, A Celebration of Christ's birth.

Two Trees and RedFoxy

MT Gianni
12-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Merry Christmas.

lead-1
12-24-2009, 04:50 AM
Merry Christmas to all.

blackthorn
12-24-2009, 10:17 AM
From our house to yours, Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2010.

mold maker
12-24-2009, 10:24 AM
May the joy of Christs birth over flow all year.

cajun shooter
12-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Merry Christmas and may the spirit of this day continue all through the next year.

dukenukum
12-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Y'ah kno something else? It doesn't really matter that the date is wrong, taken from another tradition. What matters is that we remember Him, live with Him, and celebrate His presence in our lives. This 'holy day' is just another opportunity to worship Jesus, which I gladly do.

I don't have the ability to express myself as simply and eloquently as Mr. Powell. Sometimes I wish I did, then give thanks that I can worship as I do, with music and words someone else writes.

+1 Brother.

John Taylor
12-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Jesus is the reason for the season.
I have often thought that only Christians should celebrate Christmas and enjoy the holiday. Same applies to veterans day, only veterans and their family's should get the day off.

deltaenterprizes
12-24-2009, 04:36 PM
The best to all,Merry Christmas!

Rickk
12-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Merry Christmas from Alaska.
Thank God for Jesus!