PDA

View Full Version : I`ve Been Good!!!!

GP100man
12-22-2009, 10:17 PM
New equipment!!!!

Thank You Santa & Muddy Creek Sam!!!!!

Edubya
12-22-2009, 10:59 PM
GP, I don't fully understand your set-up, what's the 12' wood plank for? Are you just red-necking? Heck, three long steps will be enough to keep your chrony safe from the unburnt powder and lube, or is it the wheel rim that your showing off? Can't be sure of what we're looking at there. Care to explain?:-P
EW

GP100man
12-22-2009, 11:53 PM
LOL yeah it`s a qwik set up for sure but it works !!! tripod already in the works !!

I leveled the board to make sure of clearance & the length of the board helped in where to put the target

Rim for sale $20.00 plus shippin & ins. LOL

The chrono is new!! , reloaded since `82 & never owned 1 , What an eye opener !!!!

Tables NOT FOR SALE!!

cheese1566
12-23-2009, 12:11 AM
Those little Chrony's are nice. I have had a simple F-1 single read out for 17 years. Bought back then for a whopping $75 too! Simple is good. Only shot the plastic sky screen once and blown off the front plastic display sheet once!

Since then I bought an extra set of sky screens (new two piece hinges design, ugghh, and a replacement display decal. I then asked the hardware store for some scrap plexiglass. I cut it down to fit on the front display and use a rubber band to hold it in place.

Will the rim fit in a USPS Flat Rate Box???!!!!????

cheese1566
12-23-2009, 12:16 AM
You will also find the skyscreens may not be needed vary often, unless direct sunlight is right overhead. Cloudy overcast days are the best.

Use the rods to help point the bore over the photocells.

I'll never develope a load with out one.

Muddy Creek Sam
12-23-2009, 06:18 PM
GP100Man,

You are very welcome, You have done so much for me, it is the least I could do. Having a friend like you is a Blessing.

Sam :D

GP100man
12-23-2009, 06:33 PM
cheese ya got a ford F150 ??? that`s what the rim fits ,I have 4 of em LOL

Muddy Creek Sam , sometimes it`s good to just get away!!!!

I`ve done some research & the sky screens ya see in the pic are held up by skewers , I did put a mark on em at 4" though.

I saw a F1 mounted inside a clear 5gal bucket somewhere & can`t find it again ???that`ll eliminate the need for sky screens .

Thinkin of puttin it a bucket with adjustable legs????