PDA

View Full Version : Starline 45 LC brass is in

Changeling
12-22-2009, 07:08 PM
I ordered some 45LC brass about a month ago and received a notice today that it is "On the Way" (Starline).

Just letting you guys know that if you had it ordered, good chance it is on the way!

Frozone
12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Thank You, I wasn't looking for 45colt, I got 1K last time they were in, but they had 454 back in stock and I need that.

missionary5155
12-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Good evening
I was just at Starline and the notice of Backorder is still there for 45 L C. Date now reads 2-15 2010.
Apparently what they received was enough to fill Backorders only.

Changeling
12-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Good evening
I was just at Starline and the notice of Backorder is still there for 45 L C. Date now reads 2-15 2010.
Apparently what they received was enough to fill Backorders only.

Sorry, I was hoping it was good news for everyone.:(

Changeling
12-24-2009, 04:10 PM
When I was thinking about buying the 45 LC brass and talking about it on this forum, I wasn't to enthused about the brass from someone that I had never heard from "Starline"! Some very good guys told me to just go ahead and order.

So, I did. (couldn't get anything else anyway, LOL) There EDA was 15 December 2009 when I ordered. I received it today, and I can seriously say I am impressed. First off it is not crushed up like some WW I have ordered in the past (screwed up from manufacturer).

A general look tells me it is produced by a company that cares, that means something to me! Now the proof is in the shooting and I am still a ways off from that, but I'll leave you with one word of wisdom.

If you don't order now it will just be longer and longer, and if Obama is still in office maybe a LOT longer than you think!:groner:

ddixie884
12-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Starline is good brass, I just received 1,000 rnds of .38spl+P from them, and it is great. Of course, I also have a lot of experience with the .41spl they made for me.

Tristan
12-25-2009, 12:43 AM
When I was thinking about buying the 45 LC brass and talking about it on this forum, I wasn't to enthused about the brass from someone that I had never heard from "Starline"! Some very good guys told me to just go ahead and order.

So, I did. (couldn't get anything else anyway, LOL) There EDA was 15 December 2009 when I ordered. I received it today, and I can seriously say I am impressed. First off it is not crushed up like some WW I have ordered in the past (screwed up from manufacturer).

A general look tells me it is produced by a company that cares, that means something to me! Now the proof is in the shooting and I am still a ways off from that, but I'll leave you with one word of wisdom.

If you don't order now it will just be longer and longer, and if Obama is still in office maybe a LOT longer than you think!:groner:

Starline is the first place I go if I'm buying new brass. Top quality in my book.

- Tristan

MtGun44
12-25-2009, 01:03 AM
Starline is first quality brass. I reserve it for serious loads, using misc and range pickup brass for plinking
and IPSC and such were accy is secondary.

Bill

kingstrider
12-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I bought a new box of 500 .45 Colt from another board member a couple weeks ago for $85 shipped. I thought it was a good deal and am glad I bought it now.

Wireman134
12-28-2009, 08:12 PM
I bought a new box of 500 .45 Colt from another board member a couple weeks ago for $85 shipped. I thought it was a good deal and am glad I bought it now.

I'll take 250 off you for $50 shipped pardner... You don't need that many do ya pilgrim...LOL