PDA

View Full Version : no show this weekend for me

bubba.50
12-19-2009, 10:45 AM
don't know what it's like in your corner of the globe but here it's about 18in and still snowin'. guessin' there won't be a lot of turn-out at the salem, va gun show if it's even still on since i didn't get my usual email. if it was and a man could get there he would probably be pretty popular w/the dealers. oh well, roanoke show just two weeks away. maybe have some christmas money to stimulate economy a little bit. have a good'en, stay dry and warm, and merry christmas to one and all, bubba.

PatMarlin
12-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Merry Christmas Bubba- we got a no snow holiday season here this year. Send some out way.

You aren't the guy that does custom rifle mods are you? ...:mrgreen:

MT Gianni
12-19-2009, 11:54 AM
7:00AM was around 22 and no snow on the ground. That is supposed to change by noon. Tropical Montana.

bubba.50
12-19-2009, 11:56 AM
if we're talkin' 'bout the same "bubba" no that ain't me. but, i have seen and fixed some of his "best" work. i like snow myself just would've liked to go to show. 'bout the only social life i seem to have any more but i would send ya 'bout 1/2 of it if i could. enjoy your snowless christmas and watch out for all the nutjobs in your once great state and say bye to da gubernator for me. now he can become a full blooded kennedy. have a good'en, bubba.

PatMarlin
12-19-2009, 12:01 PM
That's the only social life I've had this year was Reno gunshow, unless you're talkin' about dogs, squirls, trees, cord firewood and the wife that rolls her eyes as she ignores me ...:mrgreen: