PDA

View Full Version : The Bullshop Shipping (FYI)

RobS
12-15-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm relaying a request for Daniel at The Bullshop regarding transit times. He had mentioned that since they are located in a somewhat remote area USPS is a bit slower than normal. He also said that they receive many emails like the one I sent asking about an order so for all of you who choose to order their fine products please consider the nature of the shipping stigma. Their service is great and their customer service is top notch; you will not be disappointed.

Regards,

Rob

Bullshop
12-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks Rob!
BIC/BS

Firebricker
12-15-2009, 06:17 PM
My order took a couple days longer than ordering something from lower 48 but not by much.
I was happy with ship time and very happy with price and product ! FB

Three-Fifty-Seven
12-15-2009, 10:31 PM
My order took a couple days longer than ordering something from lower 48 but not by much.
I was happy with ship time and very happy with price and product ! FB

+1 Great products! Great People Too!

[smilie=s:

Muddy Creek Sam
12-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Got to agree, Bullshop is top notch.

Sam :D

Phat Man Mike
12-15-2009, 10:59 PM
:bigsmyl2:I bought my Bullshop before finding this forum and the pay to ship time was super! [smilie=p: and it never hurts that is works great to boot! guess I'm pimpin their stuff! but everybody that cast around me now want's to try my stash! [smilie=s:

Buckshot
12-15-2009, 11:15 PM
............Heck Dan & Tina are enough like family around here on my last couple of orders I just sent a signed blank check with a list of the stuff I needed :-)

..............Buckshot

Russ in WY
12-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Drove real close to His place a number of yrs ago when Stationed in Alaska. He is in the "Outback of the Boondocks" He can probably here Santa's Sleigh at Lift Off... Didn't even think the Brown Trk went down that Road.. Well worth the extra day or so of transit time... My 2¢ Russ.