PDA

View Full Version : Dillon Customer Service

NVcurmudgeon
12-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Dunno which forum the original thread that I piggyback on was. Anyway, thanks to Gary Keith of Dillon, I received Saturday a new SDB .44 Magnum sizing die to replace the old one which had developed a bad habit of ruining brass. Never did get a chance to talk to Carly, but that's OK.
She looks like a slightly younger Mrs. curmudgeon.

9.3X62AL
12-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Bill, there's a diplomat inside you striving mightily to get out.

Tazman1602
12-08-2009, 05:40 AM
This is why I will ALWAYS buy Dillon when I can. I was having a problem with my RL550B (fifteen years old.....) , don't know why but when I tried to use it with my .357 dies it seemed like the toolhead wasn't aligning properly and I'd have to "wiggle" the case a bit to get it to fit in the die then it looked like the powder funnel wasn't aligning properly either and when the case entered the die and you aren't careful that press will pinch the snot out of your fingers --- now I hadn't used my progressive in a year so I was sure I was doing something STUPID............I wrote Dillon, told them about the problem I was having and here is a copy of the email I got back today:

No charge part(s) on the way!

Thank you,
Dillon Precision Products, Inc.

************************************************** *************************************

PLEASE LEAVE ALL PREVIOUS MESSAGES

AS WE NEED THEM FOR OUR REPLY

************************************************** *************************************

Phones are open from 7 am MST till 6 pm MST (no daylight savings time in AZ!)
And Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm MST.

Orders/Expert Assistance: 800-223-4570 Local #: 480-948-8009
Catalog Order/Order status: 800-762-3845
Fax #: 480-998-2786

Showroom hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm MST
And Saturday 8 am to 3 pm

Visit us on the Web at www.DillonPrecision.com (http://www.DillonPrecision.com)
__________________________________________________ _________

Now THAT is customer service!!!

Art

:bigsmyl2: :bigsmyl2: :castmine: