PDA

View Full Version : RCBS customer service

awaveritt
12-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Just got a reply from RCBS to my inquiry about getting a replacement reservoir (the plastic part) to my RCBS Little Dandy Pistol Powder Measure (mine has a crack in it). Looks like they're simply going to ship the part, no charge. I've always liked those RCBS folks.:grin:

tonyb
12-04-2009, 06:28 PM
They are great. Sending me a toggle pin for my old RS free. Last year I dropped my uniflow and broke the housing & reservoir, they sent both free.

Mk42gunner
12-04-2009, 08:56 PM
They might be a little hard to get on the phone, but they are always very polite when I have called.

Robert

7of7
12-06-2009, 01:33 AM
I just went online and did their customer service contact, said what happened, (I lost a screw pin, and broke another part) They are sending me some replacements...
I could find the part numbers, but couldn't find where to purchase them...

beanflip
12-06-2009, 03:24 AM
you can't go wrong with rcbs equipment.... no bs at all

EMC45
12-06-2009, 06:43 AM
RCBS is great customer service and have always been friendly everytime I have called. Always shipped free the stuff I broke. It was my fault everytime as well!

Shiloh
12-06-2009, 09:58 AM
They might be a little hard to get on the phone, but they are always very polite when I have called.
Robert

Start calling early. Just before the time they open, and keep trying. Later in the day it gets VERY difficult.

Shiloh

abunaitoo
12-07-2009, 03:21 AM
RCBS does business like how it was done in the old days.
Stands behind their products no matter what.
I sometimes feel bad when I get parts for free, so I go out and buy something RCBS.
Nothing big because I've got almost everything I need for reloading, but it's my little way of saying thank you.