PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

armyrat1970
11-26-2009, 08:12 AM
to all and yours. Hope it is a fun filled day to spend with your family and relax and enjoy.

canebreaker
11-26-2009, 09:46 AM
My eastern bronze will be going into the oven soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Ajax
11-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving guys hope you all enjoy this great day.

Andy

Shiloh
11-26-2009, 09:55 AM
We drove a day and a half to be with friends and family here in Colorado.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

SHiloh

StarMetal
11-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I hope y'all eat turkey!....and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Joe

randyrat
11-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I already got a couple hours of deer hunting in this morning. Seen a couple does no bucks. Brought the Daughter with and was able to hold out for a couple hours until she got cold. She did real good, quiet, didn't talk too much. Now it's time to help with the Fixins to go along with the Turkey.

JeffinNZ
11-26-2009, 05:16 PM
"WKRP in Cincinnati: Turkeys Away (#1.7)" (1978)
Les Nessman: I'm here with hundreds of people who have gathered to witness what has been described as perhaps the greatest turkey event in Thanksgiving Day history. All we know for sure is that in a very few moments there are going to be a lot of happy out here. Now the crowd is...
[passers-by gawk at Les]
Les Nessman: the... the crowd is uh... curious but well behaved. And I think I hear something now. Uh... The crowd is moving out into the parking area. And... oh yes! I can see it now. It's a... it's a... helicopter and it's coming this way!
Andy Travis: A helicopter?
Les Nessman: It's flying something behind it and I can't quite make it out. It's a large banner and it says H A P P Y... T H A N K S... giving... from W... K... R... P! What a sight, ladies and gentlemen. What a sight. The 'copter seems to circling the parking area now. I guess it's looking for a place to land. No! Something just came out of the back of a helicopter. It's a dark object, perhaps a skydiver plummeting to earth from only two thousand feet in the air... There's a third... No parachutes yet... They can't be skydivers. I can't tell just yet what they are but... Oh my God! They're turkeys! Oh no! Johnny can you get this? Oh, they're crashing to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! This is terrible! Everyone's running around pushing each other. Oh my goodness! Oh, the humanity! People are running about. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks, I don't know how much longer... The crowd is running for their lives. I think I'm going to step inside. I can't stand here and watch this anymore. No, I can't go in there. Children are searching for their mothers and oh, not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this. I don't know how much longer I can hold my position here, Johnny. The crowd...
Dr. Johnny Fever: Les? Les? Les, are you there? Les isn't there. Thanks for that on-the-spot report, Les. For those of you who've just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven.

robertbank
11-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Hye guys Happy Thanksgiving to all my American frends.

Take Care

Bob

TDC
11-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families, guys! Have a great turkey dinner or whatever favorite food treats grace your table.... Think about our troops and the service they so honorably provide..... We've all got a lot to be thankful for...

Terry

whisler
11-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Had a great meal today with family and even a few hours of games after the meal. Thank God and our forefathers for the freedoms we have to enjoy this day. Hope you all had as good a day as I did.

jnovotny
11-26-2009, 11:36 PM
A little late but HAPPY THANKSGIVEING.